Do you know that multi-level marketing companies still exist in this day and age? Not only they exist, but some of them are really thriving. Natura MLM is one of them.
Natura is a personal care cosmetics group and doesn't present itself as an MLM. Why? Because MLMs have earned a bad name among the consumers and the general public. People regard MLM companies as pyramid schemes and scams. In fact, most of the pyramid schemes operate under the disguise of MLMs and vice versa. That results in distrust towards MLM practices. Because of this distrust, most of the MLM companies do not disclose that they are operating as MLMs. You don't find anything related to recruiting down line distributors on the website of Natura. That’s because they’re hiding this fact.
There are two most prominent differences between pyramid schemes and MLMs.
- MLM companies not only operate and earn money through the recruiting system (where you have to recruit other members into the system to earn commissions) but they also sell the actual products. While pyramid schemes only breath on the recruiting strategy and don't actually sell any products.
- Multi-Level Marketing is, though controversial, but a legal way of marketing while pyramid schemes are entirely illegal. You have to become especially aware of the pyramid schemes which have disguised themselves as MLMs.
In this review of the Natura MLM, we will go deep to know about the hidden reality of Natura and to check out if there’s any chance of making money.
But before kicking off the review, let me explain why I’m doing this review.
Why Am I Writing This Natura MLM Review?
- You see, I started this site to offer honest guidance to my followers by pointing them towards the golden opportunities of making legit money online. At the same time, I also warn my readers about the scams, money-sucking leeches, and time-taking useless things.
- I have a 15-year experience in digital marketing. I know all the advantages and disadvantages of each money-making method available on the web. During my career, I have faced a lot of scams, so I know a little bit about how they bait people and bring them in. And this is my mission to expose them.
- I’m writing this review of Natura MLM to bring truth to the surface. If it comes out as a good opportunity, I will wholeheartedly recommend you to go for it. But if it turns out to be a scam; well in that case you know what to do.
Disclaimer: This review is my unbiased and professional opinion. I'm not associated with Natura in any way. I will get no benefit if you join this website, buy anything, or don’t give a hoot. I just don’t want you to waste your money and time on useless things.
I have taken my time to go through all the material available about the Natura on the web, and I will tell you all without beating around the bush.
Let’s start with an overview.
A Complete Overview Of Natura MLM:
- Natura is not a new company. Luiz Seabra founded it in 1969. It's fairly a long period for an MLM to exist. Usually, MLMs don't last that long.
- Based in Brazil, it is also listed on the Sao Paulo Stock Exchange.
- It is present in 73 countries and earned an estimated revenue of $10.9 billion in 2018. It’s a massive amount for an MLM to accumulate, which further proves that it's serious about selling its products and not just in the recruiting system. It has 3,200 stores worldwide.
- Natura doesn't recruit its members through the website. Most probably you have heard about it from a friend or any other person who brags about making a lot of money after joining Natura MLM.
- Because Natura does not show its MLM status, so it did not lay down instructions about how to join Natura as a member. You can become a member either by another member or by contacting and sending your resume to their website.
- As a member of Natura, you sell the products by going door-to-door. But these days social media is also used to sell the MLM products. You have seen that a lot of people do live reviews of Natura products on social media. They are not just consumers; they are members of Natura MLM.
- Natura called its MLM members, ‘consultants.’ There are over 6.6 million consultants or down line distributers of Natura all over the world. Keeping in view the number of members, Natura is one of the biggest MLMs in the world.
Apparently, Natura does not look like an MLM; it's when you go deep you find out that actually, it is.
The Products Of Natura:
- Natura has four brands Natura Cosmetics, The Body Shop, Aesop, and Avon.
- Natura sells personal care products such as products related to skin, mom and baby, bath and body, men, and fragrance.
- You have to know all about the Natura products because when you are a member, you have to sell these products, which is definitely not an easy task.
- Many of their products are quite popular with the consumers as you can’t make that amount of money, which Natura make, just by recruiting new members.
- They also spend a lot of money on research and development and branding.
- They position their products as natural and eco-friendly.
All these details show that Natura is a very successful MLM company. It is selling products since 1969 and will not go down easily.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Natura MLM?
- They didn’t provide any details on their websites about how to become a consultant or member of Natura. The obvious reason for this is to hide its MLM status.
- So we don't exactly know what does it cost in terms of money to become a member of Natura, as all the MLMs charge a starting fee to join them. In many cases, you also to buy their product's kit.
- But we do know to it would require a lot of effort and time to make your mark as a down line distributer because it’s not easy to recruit new members for the company and selling products door-to-door or through social media.
You have to do live social media reviews of the products, and you have to gather an audience for yourself.
Keep in mind that it would cost you more then you have thought. But before going for this scheme, you've to think that does it make any sense and can you convince any person to join the company.
Can We Say Natura Is A Pyramid Scheme?
- No, we can’t say that the Natura is a pyramid scheme. And there are solid reasons for that.
- You see, they put a lot of money in creating products for consumers and then branding and marketing them which in the case of a pyramid scheme does not make sense. Pyramid schemes only exist on the recruiting system and create products only for namesake and to give the impression of an MLM. But they do not pour that amount of money in producing and selling products.
- Pyramid schemes also do not bring in that much amount of revenue, but Natura earns billions of dollars every year.
- Many of its products are also liked by consumers, but pyramid schemes have no credible products to show.
- Natura is legally operating in 73 countries since 1969, but pyramid schemes are illegal, and also they can’t exit that long.
Also, pyramid schemes are infamous about scamming people, but I have never seen anyone complaining that Natura has done any scam.
Is Natura A Scam?
- I would say that Natura is definitely not a scam.
- It is selling consumer products since 1969, and a scam can't exist that long.
- I’m positive that Natura will not take your money and run away as the most scams do.
- Everyone knows who founded this company, where it's headquartered, offices in different countries, websites, and revenue. It is also a public company, and you can buy its stocks. These things usually do not exist in the case of a scam.
- It's not a scam, but it's definitely an MLM company. And you have to practice due diligence before joining it.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
How Easy Is It To Make Money By Joining Natura MLM?
- Honestly, it can be anything but easy to make money by joining as MLM.
- Usually, people lose money instead of gaining any.
- That is also the case with Natura MLM. You either have to sell their products or to recruit other members for the company, and both tasks are real bears.
- Direct selling is not doing well in this era of social media, so it’s hard to sell products door-to-door. And for getting attention on social media, you need a lot of followers.
- Likewise, convincing people to join an MLM and pay the starting fee is not a piece of cake.
Given these facts and arguments, I don't think you will make any money by becoming a member of Natura MLM.
Do I Recommend Joining Natura MLM?
- No, I don’t recommend joining Natura as a consultant or member.
- As I said, Natura is not a scam and not a pyramid scheme, but I don't see any value in joining Natura as it is not going to bring you any money and you’re not going to learn any skill.
- You have to pay not only the starting fee but also for the product kits. And then you have to keep your status active either by selling products or recruiting new members.
- You have to sell a fixed amount of worth of products monthly, and they push you to buy them for yourself.
These MLMs are a mess, to say the least. I can't advise you to join any MLM.
But you want to earn money. Isn't it? And you need to start somewhere. True? You can't just sit around, doing nothing other than daydreaming. Actually, you want a legit and easy way to earn a consistent and fair amount of money without losing what you already have.
Is There A Legit And Easy Way To Make Money?
- I'm giving you a way of hope. There's not all doom and gloom. As I said, I'm earing 4-5 figures monthly income.
- I generate leads for the local businesses, and they pay me a handsome commission and monthly retainers. Local lead generation is the best way to earn consistent and legit money. You are not making money for yourself only; you are changing the lives of a lot of local business owners.
- It's an evergreen method of making money. You see, businesses survive and thrive on profits and constant cash flow, and for that purpose, they need customers. Lead generation is the way of finding customers for businesses.
- I use Facebook ads to generate leads for my local clients. But as you know, it’s not an easy task to create successful ads, and I have seen with my own eyes that a lot of people burned thousands of dollars on Facebook ads but in return got nothing.
I didn't know how to create these ads, but then I came across Local Marketing Vault, and it taught me how to build and run successful Facebook ad campaigns.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
What Is The Local Marketing Vault … Exactly?
- It’s a Facebook ads and sales funnels training program that teaches you all about lead generation. You learn the professional and practical skill of generating leads by running Facebook ads.
- You don’t have to be a marketing pro or techy to learn and earn through this program. It will massively benefit you even if you’re a beginner or just-starter.
- Pre-build sales funnels are also provided, and you can implement them to your client's business or modify them according to your needs. It will increase your conversions.
- Last but not least, you will also become a member of a Facebook community of over 5000 members.
Don’t waste your life in pursuing MLMs and make real money by joining Local Marketing Vault.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here