All you need to know about Mason Alexander Park net worth
Mason Alexander Park is a non-binary American actor, writer, singer, and social media influencer. They have worked in the movie, TV, and theater industries. For their work in theatre, they have earned a Helen Hayes Award. Their most prominent roles in the TV industry include Ian Wright on NBC’s Quantum Leap revival series, Desire in the Netflix TV series The Sandman, and Gren in the American TV series Cowboy Bebop.
Mason has been a part of multiple high-profile projects. Due to their work in the entertainment industry, they have amassed a net worth of $2 million at a young age. Listed below are some interesting facts about this talented actor.
Early Life and Career
- Mason Alexander Park was born on July 12, 1995, in Fairfax, Virginia. Due to their father’s nature of work, they traveled around quite a lot before settling in North Carolina.
- Mason is of mixed descent. They were born into a traditional Christian family.
- Mason was inclined towards acting from early childhood. They discovered their passion for acting at a summer camp in Texas.
- Mason was bullied at school. To get a fresh start, they moved to Los Angeles and got admission to Grand Arts High School.
- After finishing secondary education, they enrolled at Point Park University and earned a degree in Musical Theatre.
- Mason has performed at the North Carolina Theatre, the Pittsburgh Civic Light Opera, the Onley Theatre Center, and the Long Wharf Theatre.
- Mason has appeared in a variety of TV shows and movies. Most notable mentions include iCarly, Pizza & Karaoke, Not in My Backyard, and Altar Boyz.
- They have received worldwide fame and appreciation for their portrayal of Desire in the Netflix series The Sandman.
- Mason has a net worth of $2 million. With mega projects such as The Sandman, Mason’s net worth is expected to grow considerably.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here