Everything you need to know about Lil Skies Net Worth
Kimetrius Christopher Force who is better known globally for his stage name Lil Skies is a rapper, songwriter, and music producer who has gained fame over the time period of a few years. His debut album was released in 2019 after that he wrote multiple songs which topped the musical charts and he gained success after that. Lil Skies has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about him.
Early Life and Career
- Lil Skies was born on August 4, 1998, in Waynesboro, Pennsylvania. He looks like he’s a white kid but actually, he is half black half white. His father is black and his mother is white. Growing up he saw his father rap so for him the music guru in his life was his dad. He was an aspiring rapper. Basically, Lil skies grew up in the studio watching his father make music.
- When he was just 11 years old his father was injured in a workplace explosion due to which he sustained multiple injuries.
- Before becoming a big star he had little but no money to rent a studio so he used to work and had many little jobs. He even worked at Mcdonald's and a Japanese restaurant in his hometown before he got fame.
- He stayed at one of his friend's houses for the summer while working with his dad on their collaboration together which was called “Birth of the Skies Vol 1.” This has reference to his dad's stage name as well which was Dark Skies.
- He graduated from high school in 2016 and got enrolled in a university which he later left because he wanted to focus on his rapping career.
- In October he opened up for Fetty Wap which was his first-ever breakthrough.
- The first album that Lil Skies released was called Son-Father Talk.
Rapping and personal endeavors
When Skies was just 10 years old he made his own mixtape CD at home. The first CD became a success. According to him he made like 50 copies and sold all of them on the first and second day. He knew that he was passionate about music from a very young age and this was the only profession he wanted to pursue although he had been an A grade student all his life.
- Apart from his father, there are a few other people who inspire him to make music, some of which are 50 Cent, Travis Scott and Lil Wayne. These are the biggest musical influences that he has.
- His father was called Big Skies so he didn't have trouble finding a stage name. He eventually became Lil Skies.
- His face and body are covered with tattoos and whoever looks at him might wonder what his tattoos mean. Skies think of his body as a canvas, that he can paint over it in ways he wants to. Whatever he thinks he tattoos on his body as it is a reflection of him.
- He has a tattoo on his body that is dedicated to his mother. It stands out as it is made with red ink. He also dedicated his first studio album to his mother after naming it after her.
- He has been very open about his mental health issues. He has suffered from depression, anxiety, and paranoia which is very common in our society these days.
- He smokes weed regularly in order to calm his mind and soothe his nerves. Apart from that he takes his health pretty seriously and does not take any other drugs. Skies work out regularly and maintain a well-balanced diet.
- Teenagers should follow their dream and not be afraid of it is his advice to the young generation. Hard work and chasing your dreams will always pay off.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here