Everything you need to know about Lil Keed Net Worth
Raqhid Jevon Render, who commonly goes by Lil Keed is a professional rapper. He is an upcoming American Rapper, straight out of Atlanta, Georgia. His music started appearing on media platforms sometime in 2017. Like many artists, he tries to incorporate more melodies into his music. He has an estimated net worth of $1 million as of 2021.
Early Life and Career
- Lil Keed was born on March 16, 1998. He grew up in Atlanta, Georgia.
- He has 6 brothers and one sister although his parents separated when they were very young both of them played a very vital role in their upbringing.
- He started rapping from a very young age. After losing his friend he started working tirelessly. Living close to a studio was one of the good things that happened to him as he was able to record on a daily basis and the studio gave him a dividend.
- Lil Keed grew up listening to the music of Young Thug and Rich Kidz.
- In 2017 his music started appearing on media platforms. Some of his earliest songs include his brother Lil gotit
- In July 2018 he successfully released a mixtape. It was a 16 track project and quickly became very popular amongst listeners.
- In September he released a song with Young Thug, but prior to releasing a song with him, he met him in a park where he listened to some of his tracks and later reached out to him and developed a working relationship.
Interaction with fans
His interaction with his fans is very real. He hops onto Instagram and goes live while talking to his fans for more than an hour. Most rappers don't do that. He shows them his real self and doesn’t want to portray the superstar status at all times.
Not only that he goes out in public while wearing his most expensive jewelry all without any kind of security. He’s happy to talk to them and pose with them for pictures. He knows that this will change with time but he’s happy he gets to experience this at the moment.
- He has a daughter named Naychur. The woman he has a daughter with accused him of having a relationship with actress Skai Jackson when she was just a minor but he denied all the allegations.
- When he was asked where he sees himself 10-14 years from now he replied that he was going to be acting in movies. He further said that he doesn't wanna keep rapping all his life. He said he wanted to go the Ice Cube way, take acting lessons and then pursue it. He wants to take part in an action movie that involves lots of fighting and everything.
- His music style is compared to Young Thug as the two grew up in Cleveland avenue and Keed is signed to YSL records. Keed uses elements of Young Thug's versatile flows as a foundation to build off, especially high-pitched delivery.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here