All you need to know about Kirby Howell-Baptiste net worth
Kirby Howell-Baptiste is an English actor. She is predominantly a theater artist who has worked in multiple movies and TV productions. Kirby has appeared as a series regular in a number of prominent TV productions such as Downward Dog, Killing Eve, Why Women Kill, and The Sandman. She has featured in recurrent roles in popular TV series such as The Good Place, Barry, and the fourth season of Veronica Mars.
Her net worth is estimated to be $1.5 million. Listed below are some interesting facts about this versatile actor.
Early Life and Career
- Kirby Howell-Baptiste was born on February 7, 1987, in North London.
- Her mother encouraged her to pursue acting as a career from a young age. When she was 12 years old, Kirby's mother enrolled her in the Young Actors Theatre, where she learned about acting.
- During her teenage years, Kirby performed at different theatres across London, the most notable of which is the acclaimed Talawa Theatre Company.
- Later, Kirby moved to Los Angeles to polish her acting talent at the Lee Strasberg Theatre and Film Institute.
- Kirby explored her talent for comedy by working in multiple productions in collaboration with groups such as Comedy Bang! Bang!, College Humor, and Funny Or Die.
- In 2015, she made her TV debut with the Showtime series House of Lies. Kirby played a small role in the series.
- The following year, she was cast in the American sitcom Downward Dog.
- Next, she appeared in a comic role on “Love,” a Netflix comedy production.
- She played the role of the neuroscientist Simone Garnett, on the NBC series The Good Place.
- Kirby was cast as the main lead for the American dark-comedy drama ‘Why Women Kill.'
- In 2021, Kirby got the role of Anita Darling in Disney's movie production Cruella. She played the role opposite prominent stars such as Emma Stone and Emma Thompson.
- The same year, Kirby was cast in the STX comedy movie Queenpins alongside Kristen Bell.
- Due to her hard work and dedication to her profession, Kirby has amassed a net worth of $1.5 million.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here