Everything you need to know about Khang Le Net Worth
Khang Le is the CEO of LCK properties LLC and Land of Wisdom LLC. They buy, fix, and flip properties all around Whatcom, Skagit, and Snohomish County. Land of Wisdom LLC is his Buy and Hold investment company. He along with his wife started these two companies at the age of 24. Khang has an estimated net worth of $5 million as of 2021.
Early Life and Career
- Khang was born and raised in Vietnam. He grew up in a mud hut, he was that poor. So much so that his parents couldn't afford to send him to school as a result he can speak his native language Filipino but he can't read or write it.
- At the age of nine, his family was lucky enough to move to America. He had never seen carpeted floors, refrigerators, or microwaves in his life.
- For the next six years, he would help his family before and after school to pick fruit from the fields so that they could earn more money. Hard Work was embedded in his DNA from the start.
- At the age of 17 Khang dropped out of school. He was being picked on, bullied, and had no plans to go to college so he thought the best decision would be to drop out of school.
- He was very insecure and poor at that time but still, he managed to meet his wife and marry her at the age of 18.
- For the next 5 years, they lived in the shed behind her mother's mobile home park. They used to work odd jobs to save up to $15k and then invested in a hair extension kiosk. At the age of 23, they bought their first home from the money they saved up from the profit in their business.
Real estate and Wholesale
For the next four years, it was grinding, saving money, and being smart with where they spend their money. By the age of 27, he had paid off both his home and his car. They were willing to sacrifice today for a better tomorrow that is why they strived hard and hustled. His wife saw an ad for a real estate seminar and talked him into going. Soon they would be doing their first flip, they walked away with a good $50k in hand. That’s when he thought of it and it all started to become real to him. They knew that if they did it once they would do it again and again.
- After seeing some downsides in flipping and fixing, Khang discovered wholesaling and decided to give it a shot. His first wholesaler got him 28Gs and it got him hooked on it.
- Khang then hired some virtual assistants and then scaled them up and then crossed the $100k per month mark. By the age of 32, he and his wife achieved their dream of becoming a millionaire.
- Fast forward to today Khang has got a team and systems in place such that he’s able to run his entire wholesaling business virtually. He doesn't have to go out and meet people or look at properties. Everything is done on the phone in a matter of two hours.
- He spends the rest of his time creating content on Youtube, Instagram, and Tiktok. When the money is added to it Khang generates a handsome amount of money online from ad revenue and course sales.
- If you want to follow in his footsteps it's not necessary that you have a college degree or a diploma. And you also don't need a big bankroll for wholesale. What you need is a good work ethic and lots of stamina to face the obstacles that come along in life.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here