Everything you need to know about Israel Adesanya Net Worth
Israel Adesanya is a professional mixed martial artist along with that he is also a former kickboxer and boxer. As he is a mixed martial artist he is currently signed with the Ultimate Fighting Championship UFC where he is also titled as the UFC middleweight champion. When he had a career in kickboxing he was given the title of Glory Middleweight champion. He is also considered one of the best strikers in the kickboxing world. Israel has an estimated net worth of $3.5 million and it is increasing day by day. Here are some interesting facts about Israel.
Early Life and Career
- Israel was born in Nigeria and he is the eldest of four children. His father was an accountant by profession and his mother was a nurse in a hospital. Israel went to school and after school, he joined a Taekwondo class which he went to every day until his mother removed him from it.
- In 1999 he along with his family relocated to Ghana but after living there for 10 months their parents decided that they wanted their children to receive higher education due to which they moved to New Zealand. He was 10 years old at that time.
- When he was in high school he was not really interested in sports but he took interest in Japanese anime. Israel was bullied throughout high school and faced mistreatment from his peers due to which he faced the consequences in his kickboxing career. He decided to pursue martial arts later in his life.
- After graduating from high school he got enrolled at a university for a program in Computer Science. At the age of 18, he started training kickboxing after watching a movie and getting inspired by it.
- After 2 years of training, he decided that he would cease his studies and pursue his career in kickboxing and later martial arts.
- He is multilingual and can speak several languages.
- At the age of 21, he moved to New Zealand and started training for kickboxing professionally under a coach with many other future UFC fighters like Dan Hooker and Kai-Kara France.
Kickboxing and martial arts
Israel has done pretty well as a mixed martial artist. His fighting resume is very strong as he is a pro boxer now he's 5-1. His kickboxing record is 75-5 and his MMA record is 19-0 with approximately 14 knockouts. He has been given several nicknames throughout his career but the most famous one is “The Last Stylebender”.
- He got this nickname from the anime cartoon that was aired on Nickelodeon called The Last Airbender. He loved those cartoons and even had one of the characters tattooed on one of his arms.
- When he had his first fight back in early 2018 he made approximately $50,000. Today he gets 10 times more than that amount, which is $500k per fight.
- In the first year that he was at UFC, he made more than $460,000 from extra cash bonuses.
- He not only makes money from fights but he also makes money from other sponsorships.
- Growing up he always knew that he wanted a Lamborghini Aventador but when he took one for a test drive it caused a lot of neck cramps due to which he chose to buy a McLaren.
- He recently won a fight against Paulo Costa and bagged $690k for the fight.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here