Everything you need to know about Emily Carey net worth
Emily Carey is a budding English actress and model. From a young age, she showed promising talent as an actress and was inclined toward the entertainment industry. She began her career at the age of 9 and has worked in movies, theater, and drama series. Carey's most memorable roles include Grace Beauchamp in the British drama series Casualty (2014-2021), Teen Wendy in The Lost Girls (2022), and Young Alicent Hightower in the HBO fantasy drama series The House of the Dragon (2022).
At the young age of 19, she owns an impressive fortune of $1.5 million. Here are some interesting facts about this young English beauty.
Early Life and Career
- Emily Joanna Carey was born on 30th April 2003 in the London Borough of Barnet. Several members of her family have worked in the theatre industry.
- When she was nine years old, she was cast in Shrek The Musical at The Theatre Royal Dury Lane. This marked her debut in theatre.
- Next, she played Marta Von Trapp in The Sound of Music at the Regent's Park Open Air Theatre. The musical won a nomination at the 2014 Olivier Awards.
- In 2014, Carey bagged the role of Grace Beauchamp in the popular BBC drama series Casualty.'
- In 2017, she played the role of Young Diana in the hit movie Wonder Woman, a Warner Brothers' production. Both the movie and Carey's performance received rave reviews from critics.
- She was cast back to back in action thriller movies. In 2018, Carey played the role of Young Lara Croft in the movie Tomb Raider, directed by Roar Uthang.
- Carey has also lent her voice to the critically acclaimed animated movie ‘Where is Anne Frank.'
- Carey has been cast for the role of Young Alicent Hightower in the HBO fantasy drama House of The Dragon. This is her most high-profile role to date. The audience loved her performance of the enigmatic Alicent Hightower.
In a career of 9 years, Carey has made an impressive fortune of $1.5 million. She has worked in a number of high-profile acting and modeling gigs. With impressive projects such as House of The Dragon, she has a booming career ahead.
Emily Carey is a supporter of women's empowerment. She believes that all girls are Wonder Woman, irrespective of their backgrounds. The key to success is to know who you are and be yourself.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here