Everything you need to know about DJ Mustard Net Worth
Dijon Isaiah McFarlane who is professionally known as Mustard or Dj Mustard is a record producer, Dj, beat producer, beat mixer, songwriter, and record executive. He has made various records for the hip hop and the RnB industry ever since he made his appearance in Tyga's Youtube video many years ago in 2011. He has an estimated net worth of $9 million dollars as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about his life and how he has paved the way to success.
Early Life and Career
- Mustard was born on June 5th, 1990. He was born in Los Angeles, California and his parents were Jamaican. He was a very young boy when his father was deported back to Jamaica. So he was left here with the rest of his family. He is still in touch with his father after all these years.
- His uncle was the only parental figure in his life. He helped him become a DJ. He was also a DJ by profession so he would let Mustard Dj at family events.
- As he got older he started Djing on a professional level, he started at local clubs and then paved his way upwards.
- He thought of the stage name Mustard because his first name is Dijon so referring to it as Dijon Mustard he thought it would be perfect for him.
- He looks up to Lil John and Dr. Dre is his idol. He and his friend YG have made plenty of songs together. They are often compared to Dr. Dre and Snoop Dog. In terms of business, he would like to follow in Jay-Z’s footsteps as he is one of the most successful and popular musicians of all time.
Music Career and style
His music is claimed to be club-friendly and radio-friendly. Whenever he makes a song or makes the beat he makes sure that the listeners know that it is his song by saying his famous lines “Mustard on the beat, Ho” He also claps his hands and uses snap snares to make his work more identifiable.
- He likes to spend his time making music, he does not shy away from making music. In a week he makes approximately 20-30 new beats. He is passionate about his work and hustles to earn money.
- He wants people to dance around to his music and have a good time.
- He has earned a huge chunk of money from Djing that has led him to spend his money on cars. He paid for his cars in full including a BMW, a Rolls Royce, and a black Lamborghini. He also paid for his house which is a 7,400 square foot mansion in a gated LA community.
- His house costs approximately $2.36 million.
- There is nobody who has his phone number, only his girl knows his number because he wants to spend most of his time making beats and staying focused.
- Other than his own music he is a fan of Drake and Future. He listens more to RnB music than rap music. He prefers it that way.
- According to him, he likes to keep his mind focused rather than worrying about what others have to say about him.
- In the music industry, there have been many artists that have stolen his beats but that does not bring him down, he says it gives him more ideas of how he can keep changing his music style and reinventing himself because eventually, fans get tired of listening to the same thing over and over again.
- He is engaged to model Chanel Thiery and they have 3 children, two sons, and a daughter together.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here