Everything you need to know about Chris Heria Net Worth
Chris Heria is a calisthenics trainer and a Youtuber from Miami, Florida. Growing up in Miami he had a fondness towards street workouts and after finishing high school he traveled all across the USA to teach and learn. Chris has a net worth of $ 5 million as of 2021. He is a self-made person and has worked hard to get what he wants. Here are some facts about him and how he has earned all that he has today.
Early Life and Career
- Chris Heria was born on December 21st, 1991, in Miami, Florida. As a kid he spent most of his free time outside, chilling with his friends, playing, soaking up the sun with them while listening to music. He has been working out since a very young age. He got into fitness and started working out in a park close to his place.
- After developing an arsenal of knowledge and experience of perfecting my craft, I came back home after traveling the world competing in various fitness competitions) to open my own calisthenics gym in Miami, Calisthenics Academy. Chris said in one of his videos.
- Soon after opening up his own gym, he expanded, opening opportunities for people to learn from him in different parts of the world. He recalls waking up to thousands of messages from around the world every day telling him how his teachings had changed his life.
- Chris then launched Thenx.com and began posting tutorials and programs to his website.
Youtube Career and other Accomplishments
- In 2016 he uploaded his first Youtube video shortly after he developed a mobile app. His other accomplishments include launching his own clothing line, a weight vest, and then more.
- Chris says that “We’ve come a long way, we started from literally nothing and this company was just an idea. I put all my ideas and knowledge into something online. And everything grew from there.”
- Chris built everything with passion. He never set out to become a multimillionaire; all he wanted to do was share his sport with the world. To get people to work out and engage with their bodies. He also said that “There is a lot for me to be working for, I just have so much to be grateful for. At one point in my life, a couple of years ago, I had literally lost everything.”
Personal issues and comeback
- Chris had some personal issues in his life and lost custody of his son. He went down but calisthenics saved his life. He spent most of his time training and making content and eventually found a way out of it.
- His comeback taught him to believe in himself and to view life through rose-colored glass. Now when there is a chance of adversity he keeps his head low and takes up the opportunity.
“Don't ask for a lighter burden, ask for a stronger back.” This is his motto and he lives by it. Sticking to it has made him achieve greatness.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here