Everything you need to know about Ashton Kutcher Net Worth
Christopher Ashton Kutcher commonly known as Ashton Kutcher is an American actor, model, producer, and entrepreneur. He began his acting career in 1998 portraying Michel Kelso in the 70’s show, he rose to fame from that show and today he is globally recognized as one of the best actors. Ashton Kutcher has an estimated net worth of $200 million as of 2021. Here are some facts about one of the most loved stars on the planet.
Early Life and Career
- Christopher Ashton Kutcher was born and raised in Cedar Rapids, Iowa. His dad worked in a factory and his mother worked at Procter and Gamble.
- He has a sister, Tausha, and a fraternal twin brother Michael who has battled a very life-threatening heart condition as well as cerebral palsy. At 13 his brother Micheal was admitted to the hospital, his heart had stopped working and he needed a transplant. Ashton then decided that there was only one way to save his brother, he stepped onto the balcony of the hospital and was going to jump off the ledge so that his heart could be donated to his brother. Luckily his father walked out on him and pulled him off the ledge, his brother got a donor and his heart transplant was successful.
- He briefly attended the University of Iowa, where he majored in biochemical engineering. He had hoped to find a cure for his brother's heart condition.
- His full name is Christopher Ashton Kutcher. When he started modeling, the agency he was working with had already signed a “Christopher” so they decided to go with his middle name Ashton. And it has been Ashton ever since.
Acting career and investments
- After his success in modeling, Ashton moved to Los Angeles before that he had his first audition and he wanted to pursue his career in acting. He was cast as Micheal Kelso in The 70s Show in 1998 which went on air for 8 years. By the end of the show, he was making a whooping quarter million dollars off each episode.
- He worked in many other successful films which included Just Married, Pearl Harbour. Dude, where's my car. He starred in the show Two and a half men from 2011-2013 which became quite a success.
- Outside of acting Ashton has invested in more than 60 companies. Some of his biggest returns have come from Skype, Foursquare, and Airbnb.
- In 2009 he established an international human rights organization with his then-wife Demi Moore. DNA Foundation, later known as Thorn: Digital Defenders of Children, works to address the sexual exploitation of children and the proliferation of child pornography on a global scale.
- Ashton Kutcher married actress Demi Moore in 2005 after which the couple called it quits after being separated for a year.
- Kutcher began dating his 70s show co-star Mila Kunis in 2012 after which they got engaged in 2014 and had a daughter Wyatt Kutcher the same year. They got married in July 2015 and she gave birth to their son Dimitri Kutcher in 2016.
- The family resides in a sustainable farmhouse designed by the couple themselves along with an architect in Beverly Hills.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here