Setting yourself free is important. Many people don't know what freedom is because they spend their entire life on someone else’s commands, and limit themselves within the norms and customs of the society.
You shouldn’t live your life within chains and restrictions. The right to freedom is a fundamental human right and is guaranteed to everyone without any discrimination.
So, make sure that you live life on your terms and do what makes you happy. Following are some inspiring quotes on freedom that will help in making you free from restrictions.
- “Freedom is being you without anyone’s permission.” Anonymous
- “I prefer dangerous freedom over peaceful slavery.” Thomas Jefferson
- “Doing what you like is freedom. Liking what you do is happiness.” Anonymous
- “Freedom is a state of mind.” Anonymous
- “The secret of happiness is freedom. The secret of freedom is courage.” Anonymous
- “One of the greatest mental freedoms is truly not caring what anyone else thinks of you.” Anonymous
- “There’s no greater freedom than the freedom to be yourself. Give yourself that gift, and choose to surround yourself with those who appreciate you exactly as you truly are.” Doe Zantamata
- “The best freedom is being yourself.” Jim Morrison
- “Freedom lies in being bold.” Robert Frost
- “A hero is someone who understands the responsibility that comes with his freedom.” Bob Dylan
- “Freedom is found when we let go of who we’re supposed to be and embrace who we really are.” Anonymous
- “What then is freedom? The power to live as one wishes.” Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “Live your dreams, and be free.” ATGW
- “Let go of your story so the universe can write a new one for you.” Marianne Williamson
- “Freedom and life are earned by those alone who conquer them each day anew.” Johann Wolfgang Von Goethe
- “Follow your dreams. or you’ll spend the rest of your life working for someone who did.” Anonymous
- “There is a huge amount of freedom that comes to you when you take nothing personally.” Anonymous
- “Authentic freedom is actually the freedom of knowing who you are, why you are here, your purpose in life, and where you are going when you leave here.” Wayne Dyer
- “For to be free is not merely to cast off one’s chains, but to live in a way that respects and enhances the freedom of others.” Nelson Mandela
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here