Everything you need to know about YFN Lucci net worth
Rayhawn Kamber Bennet is professionally known as YFN Lucci. He is an American singer, songwriter, and professional rapper. Belonging from Atlanta, Georgia he has many talents up his sleeve one of which is songwriting and singing. He started making music in 2014 and is loved and recognized by people all around the world. He has an estimated net worth of $1.3 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about his life and how he has worked his way to the top.
Early Life and Career
- YFN was born on 16th February 1991 in the small town of Atlanta, Georgia.
- His father immigrated to the USA from Jamaica. His mother was a strict woman who never let him stay out with his friends for long, have sleepovers with his friends, or have him invite girls over.
- He was a good student in school and always paid attention to his classes and did his work on time. He was one of the hardworking students in his class but the urge in him to goof around never died down.
- Growing up he didn't have many interests but spent a lot of his time listening to the music of artists like Tupac, Lil Wayne, and Jay-Z. When he was 16 years old he started to realize that he was into music and had the talent of rapping somewhere hidden inside of him that he was ready and willing to explore.
- He started writing his own songs when he was just a young boy. Rapper Johnny Cinco pushed him to explore his talents and work hard.
- When he was 17 years old his friend Johnny took him to a studio and that is when he knew that this was the profession for him.
- He started making different songs according to people's preferences. Hard rock songs for the boys on the streets and those which would attract the ladies.
- He always wanted to make music that would be enjoyed by all people and by different demographics.
From the start, he made music that came from his heart. He never felt the need to prove anything to anyone; he has always done things for himself.
- He spends a lot of time in the studio creating music and does not get out until he is satisfied with what he has created.
- He wants to make music that means something and has some value. He thinks that it is useless to put words together that don't even mean anything.
- His first mixtape came out in 2014 when he signed a deal with Think Its a game entertainment.
- And the second version of the mixtape came out two years later
- YFN had to deal with addiction with lean but he got over it after some time because he always thought that his brain was fogged.
- YFN has been in an on-and-off relationship with Lil Wayne's daughter.
- He is the father of 4 children who come from 2 mothers.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here