This Single Stock Retirement Plan review is the ultimate resource for getting a sense of this Plan. Whether you're a beginner stock trader or a seasoned one or just dipping your toes, you will gain something valuable in the next 10 minutes. So stick with me …
Have you heard the old adage about not putting all your eggs in one basket? This Plan is the opposite of that wisdom. It urges you to put all your money into buying a single stock for getting massive gains in the future; hence it’s called Single Stock Retirement Plan.
This Plan also goes against the traditional wisdom of the stock market that suggests diversification of portfolio. It means creating and building different assets. It is regarded as vital for balancing out the risk and reward which run side by side in stock investments.
We will see what the rationale is behind launching this Plan, if there's any, and we will evaluate it in the best possible light, whether it's a scam or it's a lucrative opportunity.
But first, let me tell you why I'm writing this review in the first place.
Why Am I Writing This Single Stock Retirement Plan Review?
- I have over 15 years of experience in business and digital marketing. I know how many scams are out there and how hard it is for the newbies to take the plunge. So, I want to help people out to decide what’s best for them.
- Also, this platform's mission is to gather the best money-making opportunities, analyze them, and present them to my readers so that they can get benefit out of them or stay away from them if they are scams in the disguise of opportunities.
- This review is written in the same spirit.
Disclaimer: This review is my unbiased and professional opinion as a veteran. I'm not affiliated or associated with Single Stock Marketing Plan, The Oxford Club, or Alexander Green in any way. I will get no benefit if you buy this Plan or not. I want you to make a better business decision.
I've spent many hours learning and researching about this Plan, its founder, and publisher, etc., and digging out the details you will need to know.
Let’s jump on the review …
An Overview Of The Single Stock Retirement Plan:
- Single Stock Retirement Plan is actually a plan to buy or invest in a single stock and then relax. It's neither a course nor a program or platform. Of course, it's against the traditional wisdom of portfolio diversification.
- If you're after building a stock portfolio, then the Single Stock Retirement Plan is not for you because it just persuades you to buy a stock option, and then you're done.
- Alexander Green is the mind and soul behind this idea. He's a well-known financial advisor. He's the Investment Director of The Oxford Club. As a portfolio manager, investment advisor, financial writer, and research analyst, he has over 20 years of experience.
- He also runs an investment newsletter named Oxford Communiqué. This newsletter is very popular and successful. Hulbert Digest declared it as one of the top investment newsletters.
- Alexander Green is also the author of many finance-related books; the latest among them is An Embarrassment of Riches, published in 2013.
- This Plan could easily be touted as a scam if any other less-known person has introduced it, but much credibility is attached with the name of Alexander Green. That's why his introduction to the Single Stock Retirement Plan has created a lot of buzz.
- Keep in mind that the price of this single stock is meager (I will reveal it later). This fact not only makes this offer irresistible it also makes it hard to digest.
- Alexander makes astonishingly tall claims about the future potential of this stock option. He said that this single stock has the potential to deliver multimillion-dollar retirement.
- In his video pitch, he didn't reveal the stock's name and hide it under the layers of mystery, which intrigued people like crazy.
After his pitch went viral, people related to the industry started making calculated guesses about this company's identity, and one name appeared again and again.
The Company That Was Referred In Alexander Green's Pitch:
- Alexander never told people the company, the stock of which he was referring. But he has thrown enough hints that any person who is familiar with the industry can guess it easily, such as this one:
“The company has inked deals with Cisco, Microsoft, Intel, Sharp, IBM, Hewlett Packard, Nintendo, Sony, Nokia, and Apple. In total, I expect it to receive more than $34.5 BILLION from these partnerships alone….”
- He was referring to Foxconn, the Taiwanese tech manufacturing company headquartered in Tucheng, New Taipei City. It is best known for assembling iPhones. It is also a bit supplier and one of the largest tech companies in the world.
- The company's original name is Hon Hai Precision Industry Co., Ltd, with the stock ticker of HNHPF.
- The current stock price of one share of HNHPF is 74.80 twd that is equal to $2.62.
- Foxconn is one of the world's leading electronics and tech companies, but I don't agree with its stocks' multi million-dollar potential. This figure seems too optimistic and a little exaggerated.
- Even when it’s a large company, its stock value is very low. It does not match with the tall claims of Alexander Green.
- Why is there not much talk about this company in the financial and investment circles?
No one can say with certainty what the future has for you; this is especially true for the stock market. This is the prediction of Alexander Green, it may prove true, or it can entirely go wrong. The question is, are you ready to bank your future on any prediction, even when it is not well-calculated?
What Does It Cost To Buy The Single Stock Retirement Plan?
- Single Stock Retirement Plan is very cheap. The stock price of one share is just around $3.
- But of course, you can't buy just one share and expect millions of dollars in return. So, you can buy as many shares as you have the budget for this thing.
- You should keep in mind that you're not buying it for trading or for the short term when you're buying this Plan. Actually, it is your retirement plan; it's a very long-term game.
The cost of this Plan is not much, but the value in return is also questionable. It's like shooting arrows in the dark. There's no guarantee or assurance that you will get a good return on investment. There's no guarantee that you'll not lose money.
Single Stock Retirement Plan: Legit Or Just Another Scam?
Now on the one side, you have the credibility and authority of Alexander Green and The Oxford Club, and on the other side, you have this $3 plan that looks over-optimistic, unbelievable, and scammy. And you’re confused.
- Let me say that Foxconn is a legit and leading Taiwanese tech and electronics manufacturing company. It's not a pyramid scheme or a scam. Also, it has a good position in the stock market.
- But promoting it the Holy Grail of stock investment is truly wrong on many levels.
- No one stock can give you financial freedom, and it's also very risky.
- Imagine you spend all your money buying just this one stock, and it does not take off, either goes down or stays the same, even after many years. Can you bear this loss?
There is a gray area between a scam and a legit opportunity, and I think this Plan falls in that area, i.e. It is neither wholly legit nor wholly scam. I would say that this whole promotion of the Single Stock Retirement Plan is, to say the least, misleading and against conventional trading wisdom.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
How Easy Is It To Make Money With The Single Stock Retirement Plan?
I have already reviewed many stock-related newsletters, platforms, programs, and courses, and I always suggested to my readers that it's not easy to make money in stocks. On the flip side, it's easy to lose money in stocks.
- But the case of the Single Stock Retirement Plan is a little different and begs more attention.
- This Plan is designed for long-term gains. You have to wait years or decades to get a good return on your investment, along with the usual risk of losing money. It's a retirement plan.
- So, if you have an easy and quick recovery in mind, then it's a no-no.
It’s a long game. It’s like you buy something and then leave it and forget it for years to come. But there's no surety that there will be a light at the end of the tunnel. It may end up as a futile exercise. That's part and parcel of this game.
Do I Recommend The Single Stock Retirement Plan?
There’s no straight answer to this question. All the answers have some conditions attached to them.
- First, let's accept that this Plan is cheap. $3 per stock lies in the budget range of many people. That's why it is making rounds.
- But I vehemently disagree with this idea of investing all your money in a single stock. It's a disastrous policy. Suppose, some years later, Foxconn goes down. With that, all your investment will go down the drain.
- When it comes to trading and investing, I always agree with the necessity of a diversified portfolio.
- But then the beginners, having short of money, who want to dip toes in stocks can't buy that many options. For them, I will suggest purchasing the stocks of any blue-chip company.
This Plan is not for beginners or for people who want to get a quick return and can't wait for years or decades. If you're one of them, then I will suggest you stay away from it. But if you want to play a long-term game and have the heart to buy this Plan and then forget it for years, I suggest you go ahead and buy this Plan with the caveat of not dumping all your moolah in a single stock and keeping a diversified portfolio.
After saying all this, I would reiterate what I suggest in most reviews that leave the stock market for sharks and don't invest money on stocks. Instead, use your money to learn a good skill, build a career and take the road that will give you instant returns.
Show me the way to make quick and legit money:
If you're serious about learning a skill and building a successful career, I would suggest you start local lead generation.
- After banging my head on many marketing and earning methods, I got success in generating leads. Now, I'm making 4-5 figure monthly income.
- All you have to do is attract qualified leads for the local businesses, and they'll pay you a good commission.
- You're no more dependent on luck or waiting around for stock prices to rise. You're making money for your clients and yourself actively.
- I use Facebook ads for generating leads. You can do that too.
For that purpose, you can join the Local Marketing Vault.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
- It is the most advanced Facebook ads and sales funnels training program for lead generation.
- You get complete and super-practical training.
- This training is so effective that even newbies start to make a 4-5 figure income after some months.
- Pre-built sales funnels are also included in this program. You can apply them as they are to your client’s business.
- You will also get an invitation to a private Facebook group containing over 5500 digital marketers.
Shed your stock addiction and get serious about making a career. Join the Local Marketing Vault today to start your successful journey.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here