Everything you need to know about Robert Kiyosaki Net Worth
Robert Kiyosaki is an American businessman and author. He has multiple companies that provide financial assistance through books and videos. A lot of his money comes from his company called RichDad. Throughout the year people attend seminars in the name of Robert Kiyosaki to generate revenue for his companies. He has created multiple software and educational boards to educate adults as well as youngsters on financial concepts and business. Robert has an estimated net worth of $88 million as of 2021. Here are some interesting facts about him.
Early Life and Career
- Robert Kiyosaki was born on 8th April 1947 in the smaller part of Hilo in the territory of Hawaii. His parents were both working figures in the family and spent their days in their respective offices.
- His father was an academic tutor and his mother was a nurse who spent their days trying to make a living so that they could provide a quality life for their children.
- Robert had 3 other siblings which he is still in contact.
- After completing high school there were not many career options for him so he decided to join the marine academy and graduated from there in 1969 as a deck officer. He got a job at the standard oil tanker which he left just after 6 months to join the Marine Corps.
- He was privileged enough to be a part of the Vietnam War as a helicopter pilot for which he was awarded an air medal.
- While he was still in the Marine Corps he decided to get enrolled into the University of Hawaii for an MBA program sometime in 1974 and that is when he resigned from the Marine Corps.
- As soon as he got enrolled in the program he started attending EST seminars which he claims changed his life for the better.
Business career after MBA
During his time in college, he attended multiple seminars that proved to be fruitful for him. He gained lots of knowledge and expertise on how to enhance a business. He took multiple jobs and learned from them so that he could have enough money to start his own company.
- After graduating he started working as a sales associate for a company called Xerox. A little while after that he started his own retail business.
- This business sold t-shirts, shirts, shorts, hats, and wallets of heavy rock metal bands. That was just a startup and after one year the company went bankrupt.
- Kiyosaki instilled in his mind that there was no stopping him from his endeavors so he co-founded an educational company which he sold after a few years.
- During the time he co-founded the educational company he married his second wife. She was interested in real estate at that time and lived somewhere in Phoenix.
- Robert thought of writing a book that advised parents not to send their children off to college and let them discover the world of real estate.
- In 1997 he launched his company called CashFlow Technologies. This company owns and operates RichDad as well. Robert has been interviewed by Forbes magazine as he is one of the most influential people. He said in his interview that most of his revenue is generated from RichDad.
- He does not hoard his money and practices what he preaches. He believes that whenever he makes a profit he needs to invest it in order to make more money from it. That is how you expand your empire.
- You have to stop putting emphasis on the fact that you have to make money but how can you multiply it. Growing money from what you have already made and then managing it is a bigger deal.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here