Rank and Rent SEO Model Review – Everything you need to know about this online course
Rank and Rent is a new and innovative business model that claims to help you generate passive income online. In this review, we will evaluate the credibility of this program, the earning potential, and the legitimacy of the model.
- This review is my professional and unbiased opinion about the Rank and Rent SEO Model. I don’t have any affiliation with this program. I am writing this review with the sole purpose of helping my readers stay away from fraudulent programs. I will not receive any profit if you decide to invest in this program.
What is a Rank and Rent Program?
- Rank and Rent is based on a simple concept. According to this program, you create niche websites and optimize them for search engines. SEO should be applied rigorously so that the websites will gain a good ranking and will ideally appear on the first page of search engines. Once the website develops a good ranking, it is rented out to a local business owner who's business lies in the same niche as your website.
In this way, you become a digital landlord who rents out high-ranking websites and earns a good amount of passive income through the rent he receives.
How To Build Rank and Rent Websites?
- The steps to building a Rank and Rent website are listed below in detail.
Choose A Niche
- To have a successful website, choose the most profitable niche for the website. Take into account factors like population size, geography, the requirement for the particular service, and demographics before finalizing the niche. Following are some best practices for choosing the right niche:
1.1) Evaluate the Competition
- Before picking a domain, evaluate how saturated that domain is and how tough the competition can be. Pick a niche that is in demand and yet not super saturated and competitive. Start with targeting local businesses before expanding your search area. If the competition for the niche is not too tough, you can beat it after putting in some effort and can get a higher ranking for your website.
1.2) Choose A Business That Does Not Have A Specific Address
- In the Rank and Rent model, you are not creating permanent websites for businesses. There is a possibility that your website will be rented by several businesses over the course of time. This is why it is important to choose a business that does not have a specific address. For e.g. if you create a website for a pest management service, they will probably not have a specific address as their services involve going from client to client rather than serving clients at a fixed spot, in the case of a restaurant.
With such businesses, you can change their temporary address quickly before renting it out to the next digital tenant.
1.3) Choose An Industry You Are Well-Versed In
- Choosing an industry that you are passionate about and are well-versed in will help you generate good content for it. It will make the whole process of creating the website, from finish to start, easier and more fun for you. There is a lot of research that goes into the creation of niche websites so it is better to start with an industry that you are well-versed in or are interested in.
Pick Your Domain Name
- The second step to building a niche website is to pick a domain name. Choose a name that reflects the industry you are targeting. For example, if you are creating a niche website for a dental service located in New Jersey, dentistsinnewjersey.com will be the ideal name for the domain.
Choose a generic name and avoid specific business names. For the domain name, only mention the service and the location of the business. This way switching between different businesses won’t cause you much trouble.
- To get a high ranking for your website, you will have to create optimized content. To produce relevant content, you will have to conduct extensive keyword research. High-ranking keywords should be strategically placed in the content to gain maximum traction.
Create Your Website
- After completing these crucial steps, it is time to build your website. Start by creating a good-quality homepage that describes the business and offers relevant information. After that, create an ‘About Us’ page which will add legitimacy to the website and attract prospective clients.
Rent The New Website
- After completing all the above-mentioned steps, your website is ready to be rented out. We recommend renting it to the highest bidder for maximum profitability. You can deviate from the Rank and Rent model and can sell your website if you get a good price for it.
Is Rank and Rent A Good Way to Make Money Online?
- There is no denying the fact that Rank and Rent is a reliable model for generating passive online income. However to make it a success, you will need to put in a considerable amount of hard work, this model is most suited for people who have a deep understanding of SEO. Newbies may not do so well. By applying best SEO practices, your website will get a higher ranking and will be rented out to the highest bidder at a good price.
Another thing to remember is that all your hard work can go down the drain if you pick a niche that is already saturated and you don’t find any potential bidder for the website. Therefore I would say that model is not for everyone and it is certainly not the most convenient way of generating money online. If you are interested in making money online, I have a suggestion for you.
- Despite my understanding that Rank and Rent is not a scam, I am not going to recommend it to anyone of you. The reason is that there are much better, easier, and more efficient ways of making money online. I have been using Pay Per Click (PPC) and local lead generation for quite some while now. They have enabled me to enhance my earnings considerably.
When I started my journey to make money online, I too encountered multiple scams and lost quite some money. However, all of that changed when I learned about local lead generation. Let me share my experience with you:
- I have 15 years of affiliate and online marketing experience, and I make 4-5 figure monthly income via local lead generation.
- I help local businesses in my area get more traffic and sales on their websites. This is local lead generation. I generate leads and earn my commission.
- I use PPC and Facebook Ads for creating targeted adverts, and fine-tune each campaign so that it gets the most clicks.
- More clicks mean more traffic, which results in more opportunities for conversions to sales.
- This might seem simple, but if you don’t have the necessary skills and experience you won’t get far with it. This is why I recommend taking a PPC course with Local Marketing Vault.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Local Marketing Vault
Local Marketing Vault is a specialized training program that enables you to be a PPC expert within a few weeks.
- They teach you using a hands-on practical approach, so you learn by actually doing it.
- They have a 5500+ members community on Facebook that offers advice, critique, and guidance. You’ll always have the support you need and will never feel left out.
- They give you pre-designed sales funnels that you can customize and use.
- They teach you all about targeted advertising, keyword research, and using analytics to your campaign’s advantage.
Local Marketing Vault is by far the best online course I have come across, that offers unmatched skills and unrivaled support. Even after you complete the course, you still feel as if you are an integral part of the Local Marketing Vault community. If you want to have a legit monthly income without any strings attached then Local Marketing Vault is the right program for you.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here