This Perpetual Income 365 review is my unbiased and professional opinion about Perpetual Income 365. I am not associated in any way with Shawn Josiah, nor with Perpetual Income 365. I won’t get any money if you decide to invest in Perpetual Income.
Perpetual Income 365 Review – Initial Impressions
Perpetual Income 365 is an online course designed to help you learn everything about email and affiliate marketing. The course aims to enable you to make a lot of money, at least it claims to do so.
- Perpetual Income 365 is owned and developed by Shawn Josiah. He is a famous marketer from Singapore, and I’ll be discussing more about him below. Personally speaking, I didn’t know much about him until I saw this course.
Perpetual Income 365 asks you to invest 9$ for a 14 day access. Then the price is jacked up to 47$ per month with various upsells. I have yet to come across an online course that doesn’t give you any upsells. One good thing about Perpetual Income 365 is that they offer a 60 days money back guarantee.
- Perpetual Income 365 talks about a secret loophole that, when exploited, can be used to make a lot of money. After looking at the course, I would definitely say it is not a scam but as always their claims are over-exaggerated. Their web pages are a bit confusing and don’t really communicate what Perpetual Income 365 is all about.
I hope that by now you are as interested as I was, so let's get on with the review.
What Is Perpetual Income 365
Just like every other online training course out there, Perpetual Income 365 is no different. They offer training videos, designed to upskill you with email and affiliate marketing. They claim that making money via Amazon etc. isn’t sustainable because these platforms change their policies, which makes such strategies redundant.
- At the beginning, you’ll get to view videos about promoting Perpetual Income 365 and earning affiliate commissions. These commissions will be recurring therefore, you will have an almost constant inflow of revenue every month.
Next you’ll learn about creating five done for your ‘DFY’ affiliate marketing websites. You’ll be guided about how you can customize them and make money from them. Shawn recommends that you set up at least 5 such pages to make sure you make money.
- Perpetual Income 365 has a lot of upsells, and they keep bombarding users with them. It is easy to get carried away, but remember that an upsell is worth only when you’ve made actual money from the system. I remember seeing their sales funnel, and the upsells were worth around 600$. Perpetual Income 365 gives the same access to all users and I feel that soon there will be a saturation of people using the Perpetual Income 365 model to make money.
How Does It Work?
Perpetual Income 365 is pretty straightforward as opposed to many other online courses about email and affiliate marketing. This is a well known fact that email and affiliate marketing strategies are the best ways to conduct targeted advertising, and are even used by top level multinational organisations for the same purpose. If you can learn how to use these strategies properly, you can earn a lot of money.
- Perpetual Income 365 basically teaches you how to do online marketing via email. For an effective email marketing strategy, you will need an excellent marketing campaign. Sales copy, bulk emails, landing pages, relevant graphics, tag lines, crisp descriptions, and call to actions are all part of a good marketing campaign. To save you from the effort, Perpetual Income 365 basically gives you all of this in advance. You have the option to customize it according to your requirements.
In this way you save money and precious time, plus have the amazing opportunity to use a pre-designed and an optimized marketing campaign that is guaranteed to work.
- All it takes is a few mouse clicks, and basic editing and you are ready to direct traffic to your website. Perpetual Income 365 also provides you with an email list, that you can use at a cost. However, if you have your own list, or want to send solo emails you can do that as well.
By using an auto-responder you can send automated emails. For about 30 days you are allowed to send emails to anyone, despite the fact that they do not purchase anything. You will have 30 days to incentivize customers by luring them to your website and hoping they make a purchase.
- One thing that I noticed with this course is that even though it doesn’t list down any prerequisite knowledge as a requirement for enrolling, a person who is a novice in affiliate marketing will find it difficult to make money with this system. I will talk more about this below, as to why newbies cannot make any money with Perpetual Income 365.
How Much Does It Cost?
Perpetual Income 365 isn’t as expensive as many other courses on the internet, and the information present in the training videos is to the point. For the first 14 days, you pay only 19$ and after that it is a monthly subscription of almost 47$. There are various upsells, and Perpetual Income 365 will try all the time to make you purchase at least one upsell.
- If you have no prior experience with affiliate and email marketing, you will have to learn in your own time about everything that is being used in this training program. For this you might even have to spend more money.
The 60 day money back guarantee is something that I liked, because if you don’t like the course or if you think this is not the right thing for you, you can simply apply for a refund. Since they don’t mention a full money refund, you should expect some deductions as administrative charges.
Who Actually Owns Perpetual Income 365?
Before Perpetual Income 365, I had no clue who Shawn Josiah is. I did a lot of research on the internet to know about our mystery teacher and I was surprised to know that he is actually a legit person. He is a famous online marketer, product creator, and an email marketing specialist from Singapore. He works primarily online and has worked on several projects.
- Before Perpetual Income 365, Shawn was the CEO and founder of Email Profit Academy (prev: Digital Dollar Academy). There are several reports on the internet that claim Shawn had earned over 6 figures in 2020 from this venture.
Shawn is ranked as the number 1 Less Brown associate. Anik Singal’s Lurn Insider launch overall sale contest also places Shawn as number 2 alongside Fred Lam and Jason Stone. If you know about affiliate marketing, and know your experts then you can quite easily see that Shawn has a legit profile and experience for affiliate marketing.
How Easy Is It To Make Money With This System?
Considering you have experience with email and affiliate marketing, and you fully understand what this course teaches you, you can make good money with this system.
- If you follow the system, go above and beyond in your efforts, and spend a lot of time everyday, you will be able to make about 500$ daily. This is not a guarantee. This is what I am expecting. But to be able to hit the 500$ mark daily, you’ll need to quit your daily job and sit glued in front of the computer screen and hope your email list is a great one.
Apart from the time you need to give, you also need to invest a lot of money with Perpetual Income 365. For some training you’ll be required to give at least a 100$. The auto-responder for your website will cost you about 15$ monthly. If you use solo ads, then you’ll need to pay for traffic. If you decide to use PPC, you’ll need to cover all the costs associated with PPC. There are a crazy amount of upsells in Perpetual Income 365, and they’ll repeatedly use words like “Last Day Offer” , or “Discount Ending Soon”. All of these are sales tactics that Shawn will be using to make sure you invest a lot of money in Perpetual Income 365.
- Don’t be fooled by any online courses' claims and guarantees. They don’t mean anything in real life. Instead rely on your own hard work, intuition and understanding of the system. Perpetual Income 365 like all other online programs claim to make you a millionaire by the year’s end, but we both know that is highly unlikely.
Lastly, you don’t get training for SEO, web page ranking, organic traffic generation, converting visitors to sales, and improving CTR. All of these are useful skills and will surely help you run an amazing marketing campaign. Lack of knowledge about these will make Perpetual Income 365 seem like a non profitable investment for you
Is It A Scam?
Perpetual Income 365 is not a scam!
When I first visited Perpetual Income 365’s website I was inclined to think that it is just another scam on the internet. The low quality webpages, random images, cliché marketing statements, over-exaggerated claims, and the crazy hype can lead anyone to think that Perpetual Income 365 is 100% scam material, but once you get to know the course you might think to yourself that you judged it too quickly. It’s not that bad.
- So as with most other online courses, Perpetual Income 365 also claims that even newbies can make a lot of money with it. This is totally false. If you have no experience with email and affiliate marketing, don’t keep high expectations. You’ll be struggling and you might not be even able to recover your initial investment with Perpetual Income 365.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
At first glance Perpetual Income 365 seems like a shady get-rich-quick online scheme that asks for a small investment and offers massive returns. But after a while, when you take a look at the training material you think it is not that bad.
- Despite Perpetual Income 365 not being a scam, I am not going to recommend it to everyone I know. This is because there are better ways to make money, legit ways. These ways don’t ask you to spend your entire day in front of a screen and they most certainly don’t ask you to buy upsells.
I have been working with PPC and local lead generation, and I earn a lot of money every month, all thanks to the Local Marketing Vault.
I am going to share my experience with you, about local lead generation. You see I was also interested in making money online, and quitting my day job to earn more. I have enrolled in many programs, and tried a whole lot of different ways. After trying almost everything out there, I have come to the conclusion that the best way to make money is by local lead generation.
- I have 15 years of affiliate and online marketing experience, and I make 4-5 figure monthly income via local lead generation.
- I help local businesses in my area get more traffic and sales on their websites. This is local lead generation. I generate leads and earn my commission.
- I use PPC and Facebook Ads for creating targeted adverts, and fine tune each campaign so that it gets the most clicks.
- More clicks means more traffic, which results in more opportunities for conversions to sales.
This might seem simple, but if you don’t have the necessary skills and experience you won’t get far with it. This is why I recommend taking a PPC course with Local Marketing Vault.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Local Marketing Vault
Local Marketing Vault is a specialized training program that enables you to be a PPC expert within a few weeks.
- They teach you using a hands-on practical approach, so you learn by actually doing it.
- They have a 5500+ members community on Facebook who offer advice, critique, and guidance. You’ll always have the support you need and will never feel left out.
- They give you pre-designed sales funnels that you can customize and use.
- They teach you all about targeted advertising, keyword research, and using analytics to your campaign’s advantage.
Local Marketing Vault is by far the best online course I have come across, that offers unmatched skills and unrivaled support. Even after you complete the course, you still feel as if you are an integral part of the Local Marketing Vault community. If you want to have a legit monthly income without any strings attached then Local Marketing Vault is the right program for you.