Everything you need to know about Olivia Cooke net worth
Olivia Cooke is a budding English actress with an impressive portfolio. She has more than 28 acting credits to her name. In 2013, Cooke starred in the thriller drama series Bates Motel as Emma Decody. This can be regarded as her breakthrough role, which garnered her appreciation and also earned her multiple big projects. In 2018, she played the role of Becky Sharp in the period drama series Vanity Fair. In a career of 9 years, she has played various characters in different movies. Currently, she is playing the role of adult Alicent Hightower in the high-profile HBO TV series House of the Dragon.
Olivia Cooke has an impressive net worth of $2 million. Listed below are some interesting facts about this talented actress.
Early Life and Career
- Olivia Cooke was born on 27 December 1993 in Oldham, England.
- Cooke was enrolled in the Royton and Crompton Secondary School. She studied drama at Oldham Sixth Form College.
- During childhood, Cooke was interested in ballet and gymnastics.
- She comes from a family of non-actors. However, from an early age, she was attracted to acting. Since the age of 8, she participated in a local after-school drama program called Oldham Theatre Workshop.
- By the age of 14, she got her first local agent, who helped her land several commercial roles.
- 2010 proved to be a successful year for Cooke. She starred in multiple musicals at The Oldham Theatre. Her impressive performances were noticed by casting directors and earned her roles in multiple miniseries such as Blackout and The Secret of Crickley Hall.
- Cooke was keen to polish her acting skills, so she applied to the Royal Academy of Dramatic Art (RADA) despite her agent’s discouragement. Unfortunately, she was not accepted by RADA.
- In 2012, she made her debut in Hollywood by playing the role of Emma Decode in the American horror drama series Bates Motel.
- She has made her mark in Hollywood and has starred in multiple high-profile movies and TV series such as Me and Earl and the Dying Girl, Katie Says Goodbye, Thoroughbreds, and Ready Player One.
- Cooke has bagged the role of Alicent Hightower in The House of Dragons, an HBO fantasy drama series, a prequel to the Game of Thrones TV series.
What Inspires Olivia Cooke?
Olivia Cooke’s graph of success has seen a consistent upward trend. She has won two Best Actress awards for her work in Katie Says Goodbye and several other accolades. She attributes her success to her passion for acting. Cooke analyzes the character in depth whenever a character is offered to her. If she likes the character, she decides to pursue it, irrespective of the genre.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here