If you’re a stay-at-home mom, housewife or just a female who’s searching for an online job to do some work from the comfort of your home then you should know that Mommy Jobs Online is made for you.
Mommy Jobs Online, as the name suggests, is a job search website created basically for stay-at-home moms.
There are three unique features of this job site that differentiate it from others:
- Provides jobs specifically for stay-at-home women.
- All jobs are online.
- It’s not free. You’ve to buy a membership plan.
Many people on their first visit to the website think that it's a scam. You know why? Because it was created in 2003 and since then, they have never touched it; it is still the same as it was when first created. Same yellow text on the black background that gives you a headache if you try to read. Looks and feels like it is made for grannies, and not for mommies. No doubt the website looks ancient and suspicious.
The icing on the cake, they claim that you will earn $10 to whopping $90 per hour by working from home. That makes it more suspicious because job search websites never make these types of claims.
We are going to check the veracity of their claims, and we will decide whether it's a scam or a legit job search website.
But before diving deep into the review, I want to clarify why I’m writing this review.
Why Am I Writing This Mommy Jobs Online Review?
- You see, I created this website to provide maximum value to my readers by pointing them towards the best online earning opportunities available along with cautioning them about the monsters lurking around in the guise of scam websites, courses, programs, and apps.
- I have 15 years' experience in digital marketing and online earning. I know all the pros and cons of every earning method available online. I have gotten a fair share of scams in my journey. I know how they trick people in buying their shit and how they play on the people’s fantasy of earning a lot of money without doing much.
- I made this my motto to expose them as much as I can. This review is a part of my mission.
Disclaimer: This review is my unbiased and professional opinion. I'm not associated with Mommy Jobs Online in any way. I will get no benefit if you join this website, buy any membership plan, or don’t give a hoot.
I’m going to provide you with the positives and negatives of this website. The decision rests with you to search for your next job on this website or go for a well-recognized name such as Indeed or LinkedIn.
Let’s get the ball rolling with an overview.
A Complete Overview Of Mommy Jobs Online:
- Mommy Jobs Online is a pre-screened remote jobs search website. They have been providing the services since 2003.
- It is registered with the Better Business Bureau.
- It targets females explicitly searching for remote jobs.
- It promises that you will earn $10 to $90 per hour working from home and you will gain financial freedom. It’s kind of odd to make these kinds of claims by a job search website, and it creates suspicion of being a scam.
- Mommy Jobs Online works as a middleman between employers and job-seekers.
- Signing up for this website is not free. For browsing the jobs on the website, you have to buy any of membership plans.
- Buying a membership plan does not guarantee that you will land any job.
It connects the employers with the job-seekers. If you're a female, living in the US, then this website may turn out to be very valuable for you. Because it specifically focuses on the most desired remote jobs which females prefer, such as data entry, customer service, etc.
Buying their claims of earning $10 to $90 per hour or financial freedom is hard. No job site can guarantee that you will land a job, so claiming that you will earn that amount of dollars per hour is kind of scammy. Also, it is nearly impossible to get financial freedom by doing jobs. I will explain below how you can make good money with local lead generation and not through jobs.
Types Of Jobs Available On Mommy Jobs Online:
- This website is not Indeed or Simply Hired. Not all categories of jobs are available on Mommy Jobs Online. It is providing only those jobs which you can do from home. It offers pre-screened jobs in the following categories:
- Data Entry Jobs
- Proofreading Jobs
- Writing Jobs
- Clerical Jobs
- Customer Service Jobs
- Virtual Recruiting Jobs
- Transcription Jobs
- Medical Coding Jobs
- Bookkeeper Jobs
- Virtual Assistant Jobs
- Data Editor Jobs
- Digital Marketing Specialist Jobs
- Web Designer Jobs
- Teaching & Tutoring Jobs
So, if you're interested in any of the following areas, you may find a job on this website. But if you're not skilled or not interested in any of the following categories, then don't waste your money on buying any membership plan.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online lead gen business
What does It Cost To Sign Up For Mommy Jobs Online?
- Have you ever come across a job search website that charged you money for signing up and browsing jobs at the site? Well, now you have.
- Surprisingly, searching jobs on Mommy Jobs Online is not free. You have to pay for that by buying a membership plan.
- You pay a one-time fee to join the website.
- They charge the fee according to categories of jobs. For example, if you want to hunt for a job in the Transcription category, then you've to pay a one-time fee of $85. The same amount of $85 fee has to be paid for all types of categories such as transcription, medical coding, customer service, professional services, and clerical & administrative services.
- But by shelling out a one-time fee of $210, you can search any job in any of the categories.
- You also have to provide some contact details such as name, email ID, address, etc., to sign up for the website.
Remember that buying a membership plan in any category does not guarantee that you will score a job. It only gives you the opportunity to search the jobs on this website, and you will still do all the other work such as exploring the relevant position, building the resume, applying, and giving interviews.
The Things I Don’t Like About Find Mommy Jobs Online:
- First thing I don’t like about this website is dated design. Not only does it look old and scammy, but reading the yellow text also gives you a hard time.
- The website does not look professional according to the standards of 2020.
- The number of areas in which this website offers a job is also limited. In the presence of other global job search websites and freelancing platforms, it seems less attractive.
- The most significant thing which entirely differentiates it from all other jobs and freelancing websites is that it’s not free to use. You have to buy a membership plan to search for jobs on this website. In this day and age, where behemoth brands such as LinkedIn, Google Jobs, Indeed, and Simply Hired are offering their free services, paying a fee for searching jobs seems odd and less attractive an idea.
- I also don’t like the way they claim that you will earn $10 to $90 per hour after signing up for Mommy Jobs Online and also that you will achieve financial freedom.
The design of the website and paying money for job search are some red flags that make people believe think that it's a scam. It begs the question of whether it's a scam or not?
Mommy Jobs Online: Legit Or A Scam?
- You've visited Mommy Jobs Online, and now you're confused whether it's a scam or not.
- Seriously, who in the world charges for searching jobs in 2020 and even when you have these scammy looks?
- But guess what? Mommy Jobs Online is NOT a scam. Can't believe? Well, it's true.
- Despite its crappy design and charging fee for browsing jobs, it’s a legit website and not a scam.
- Mommy Jobs Online was created in 2003, and since then it has been providing jobs to moms. It is even registered with the Better Business Bureau, which confirms its legal status as a legit job search website.
So, if you were in doubt whether to sign up for this website or not to land your dream job, it should go now. The website has been providing services for 17 years; it means that people have trust in it, and owners are making money out of it.
Now, it’s not guaranteed that you will actually score a job. Because they can enlist the available opportunities, but they can't get you hired. For that, you have to pursue the job actively.
But the question arises, do I recommend this site?
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online lead gen business
Do I Recommend Mommy Jobs Online?
- Actually, their tall claims such as earning $10 to $90 per hour and gaining financial freedom pissed me off. I mean, which legit job site in the world gives you surety of earnings or promises you financial freedom and that also through a job.
- Moreover, they are charging a fee for sign up. It made me laugh.
- I do not recommend it if you’re a male and searching for a remote job.
- But if you're a female then I, hesitantly, recommend it. And there are some excellent reasons.
- This website is created especially for females. It lists only remote jobs. Employers also came on this website to hire a stay-at-home mom or a female. So, if you’re a woman and looking for a remote job, then it's job heaven for you.
If the sum of your ambition lies in finding a job only then, I do recommend this website for you. But if you truly wish to gain financial freedom or make good money to live a worthwhile and fulfilling life then I don't recommend it. In fact, I don't recommend you to go after any job. Why? Because a job can only cover your day to day expenses. It does not give financial freedom or provide good money.
Is there an easier way to gain financial freedom or make good money?
- You see, a job gives you only so much money but sucks the life out of you. It takes a toll on your physical and mental health and leaves you no time or money to live a fulfilling life. Your job controls every aspect of your life, and you never ever taste true freedom.
- Instead, I recommend you to start a lead generation business. It’s an easy and consistent way to make good money. Depending on your hard work, it can help make you a ton of money and also provides you with free time to enjoy life fully. I'm, currently, making 4-5 figures monthly income through generating leads for local businesses; you can also do this.
- In this business, you're helping local businesses to get more leads and more customers, make more sales and make more money. Which local business does not want this? It’s an evergreen method of online earning.
- I use Facebook ads to acquire leads for my clients. It is, in my experience, the most potent and cost-effective way to generate new leads.
I know that it’s not easy to create and run successful Facebook ads. People have lost thousands of dollars on Facebook ads in return for nothing. Because most of them don’t know how to create a converting Facebook ad. I also didn’t know that. But I learned this skill through the Local Marketing Vault.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
- I learned lead generation through Local Marketing Vault. It's Facebook ads and sales funnels training program for lead generation. It’s so effective and result-oriented that I wish I had taken it earlier. It provides you with advanced training about building a successful lead generation business.
- You don’t have to be a pro marketer to use this to make a ton of money. Just look at reviews, and you'll find that there are a lot of beginners who are absolutely crushing it.
- It also provides you with pre-made sales funnels, and you can implement them as it is or change a little according to your needs.
- You will also be included in a private Facebook group of over 5000 marketers. This group alone provides you with that much value which you can’t get anywhere else.
The support, guidance, and skills you get in this program are unmatchable. Don’t waste your time and your life in a 9 to 5 grind and take this program as soon as possible. I’m positive; Local Marketing Vault will change your life for good.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here