All you need to know about Markella Kavenagh net worth
Markella Kavenagh is an Australian actress, model, and social media personality. She has been a part of multiple high-profile movies and TV series. Her most memorable roles include Chloe in the thriller drama series The Cry and Nori Brandyfoot in the action drama series “The Lord of The Rings: The Rings of Power.” In addition, for her portrayal of Claudia in the movie My First Summer, Kavenagh won the Best Performance Award. In 2018, she also won the Rising Stars Award.
With each performance, Kavenagh went from strength to strength and honed her acting prowess. She has been a part of multiple high-profile projects, the latest of which is Lord of The Rings: The Rings of Power. Through her acting talent, Kavenagh has amassed an impressive fortune of $3.4 million.
Early Life and Career
- Markella Kavenagh was born on January 30, 2000, in Australia.
- She was born into a well-to-do Christian family.
- Kavenagh went to Wesley College in Melbourne.
- In 2018, she made her TV debut with Romper Stomper – an Australian mini TV-series. She portrayed the role of Cindi. The part required an actress with short hair, so Kavenagh cut her hair short, for which she faced some bullying at school, but she persevered.
- She was next cast in two back-to-back TV series, Picnic at Hanging Rock and The Cry. Both TV series earned Kavenagh fame and acclaim, and she started getting recognition for her talent.
- In 2019, Kavenagh starred in two famous TV series, My Life is Murder and True History of the Kelly Gang.
- Her breakthrough role can be regarded as Claudia for the romantic drama movie My First Summer. For her stellar performance, she won the Jury Prize.
- Critics have praised Kavenagh for taking up a diverse range of roles and portraying them convincingly.
- Her latest project is Lord of The Rings: The Rings of Power, in which she plays the character of Nori, an inquisitive Harfoot hobbit that travels around the world.
- Kavenagh is also set to appear in the Australian TV series Bad Behaviour.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here