If you haven’t listened to Andy’s talk about social media, you’re missing out. However, great news for you, because I happened to watch it from start to end and I took notes. Keep reading to see some golden excerpts from the talk!
- “They don’t teach people to become aware. Just because you accept someone for who they are doesn’t mean you have to agree with everything they do or say. We have this thing in society right now where if you don’t agree with the way someone lives, you gotta hate ’em. That’s just not right.”
- “You’re gonna hafta work with all different kinds of people. And if you can’t tolerate that, then you’re f*cked. Because that’s reality.”
- “Unless it’s under the context of comedy, you really can’t say anything anymore without people gettin’ pissed.”
- “If you find yourself with one of these angry mobs, runnin’ around, it’s a pretty good indication that you’re a sheep. That’s the truth.”
- “How boring would it be if everybody shared the same beliefs?”
- “I just wish people were able to have real discussions without having to attack other people.”
You can listen to the full version below, but I hope you got some solid take aways above!
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here