All you need to know about Jenna Coleman net worth
Jenna Coleman is an English actress featured in several high-profile TV series and movies. She works as a voice artist as well. Coleman gained worldwide recognition for playing the role of Clara Oswald in the popular fiction series Doctor Who, opposite Matt Smith. Her other notable performances include Jasmine Thomas in the soap opera Emmerdale, Queen Victoria in the period drama Victoria, Joanna Lindsay in the crime drama The Cry, and Marie-Andree Leclerc – the girlfriend and partner in crime of the notorious murderer Charles Sohbraj in The Serpent.
Coleman has been a part of several prominent movies, such as Captain America: The First Avenger (2011) and Me Before You (2016). In 2022, she was cast to play the role of Johanna Constantine in The Sandman – a Netflix fantasy drama series. She has 39 known acting credits.
Coleman is not just a versatile actress but a dedicated social worker as well. She has contributed to UNICEF UK and other NGOs that work for humanitarian causes. Coleman partnered with One To One Children’s Fund to raise HIV awareness in South Africa. She is an ambassador for Place2Be, a charity dedicated to improving children’s mental health.
Jenna Coleman has an impressive net worth of $ 5 million. Listed below are some interesting facts about her.
Early Life and Career
- Jenna-Louise Coleman was born on 27th April 1986. She was named after the character ‘Jenna Wade’ from the American TV series Dallas.
- Coleman studied at the Arnold School in Blackpool. During her school years, she was a member of a local theatre company. She performed in the play Crystal Clear at the Edinburgh Festival. Her performance got rave reviews, and she earned an award as well.
- After finishing school, she was accepted by the University of York. At the same time, she was offered the role of Jasmine Thomas in the soap opera Emmerdale. Coleman chose the latter. For her role as Jasmine, she was nominated for the Best Newcomer award at the British Soap Awards 2007.
- In 2009, she got three nominations at the British Soap Awards, i.e. Best Actress, Sexiest Female, and Best Dramatic Performance.
- In 2011, Coleman made her film debut with the high-profile movie Captain America: The First Avenger.
- In 2012, she was cast in the popular British sci-fi series Doctor Who. Coleman played the role of Clara, the companion of the Eleventh Doctor, played by Matt Smith.
- In 2015, Coleman landed the titular role of Queen Victoria in ITV’s historical TV drama series Victoria.
- In 2022, she starred in the popular Netflix series The Sandman.
What Are Coleman’s Goals and Ambitions?
Coleman claims that she has wanted to be an actress since 10. She is a bright artist who wishes to make her mark in theatre, film, and TV. Coleman has amassed an impressive fortune of $ 5 million through hard work and dedication.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2022 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here