In this Entre Institute review, you're going to learn what this institute is offering. Is it a scam, or its legit? What will you learn? How much you have to pay? The things they are trying to hide? And do I recommend it or not?
But before jumping on the review, let me tell you why I'm writing this review.
Why Am I Writing This Entre Institute Review?
- I started my journey of digital marketing in 2006. Since that, I have seen all the summers and winters in online business. I have tested many methods to earn money online. Some were good; others were not.
- But in the process, I have lost a lot of money and time in buying useless courses, programs, and schemes. I don't want that you face the same issues.
- That's why I have created this website. My mission is to inform you about good money-making opportunities and warn you about scams and waste-of-money courses and programs. This review is written in the same spirit.
Disclaimer: I’m not a promoter of Entre Institute. This review is my unbiased and professional opinion. I'm not associated or affiliated with it in any way. I will get no benefit if you join this platform or not. I just want to help you in deciding what’s best for you.
Let’s dive into the review.
A Comprehensive Overview Of The Entre Institute:
- Created by Jeff Lerner, Entre Institute is an online business teaching institute. According to them, they teach online business and how to use it to achieve three types of excellence in your life; professional excellence, personal excellence, physical excellence.
- Pertinent to say that Jeff is an online marketer and he’s neither a financial expert nor a medical doctor or physical trainer. So take his promises with a grain of salt.
- They try to sell you a story, usual with self-help, that you will learn the same methods that Jeff used “to go from $400K in debt to building a $40M online business.”
- When you visit the Entre Institute’s website, you take the impression that it's not an online business teaching platform but rather a self-help guru's website.
- You will be surprised to learn that they also run an affiliate program. But they don't want to show it prominently, so the link is given in the footer. It's like they only want to advertise it to people who have already bought one of their several products.
- As you will be aware of their products' contents, provided below, they are teaching affiliate marketing, ecommerce, and some other business models to earn money online. But their purpose is not just to teach you some skills; they want to change the three critical areas of your life, personal, professional, and physical.
Products Of The Entre Institute:
Entre Institute offers four types of products:
- Groups, communities, masterminds
- Affiliate program
They call the course buyers and community members Entre Nation and they try to sell one product after the other.
Let’s talk about the products they’re selling.
The Entre Blueprint:
- The Entre Blueprint is their front-end main product. It sits at the top of the funnel. It's a six steps video training course for creating an online business.
- It’s the first product in their sales funnel. You first have to buy this product to buy any other product of Entre Institute.
- This course promises to teach you three business models to apply to create a profitable online business.
- Note that they don't reveal what these three business models actually are in all of their advertising material. They intentionally try to keep this a mystery so people would buy the course just to know about these ‘secret' business models. But, guess what, I have revealed them below.
- One-to-one Advisor meeting is also included in this course for each student to help him/her in online business. But actually, in this meeting, they try to upsell you their other more expensive products.
Six Steps Of The Entre Blueprint:
Step 1: 3 P’s
In the first step, you learn about the 3 P's, i.e., Personal, Professional, and physical aspects of a great life. You also learn about the four pillars to build your financial freedom.
Step 2: Successful Action
In the 2nd step, you learn about the three legs of a successful action. Without action, you can't create an extraordinary life, but not every effort yields the desired results. You have to learn what kind of activity makes life successful. This step is all about what to do to get a successful life.
Step 3: Building Your Legacy
This step is weird because you have not built your business or that ‘awesome life' yet, and you're planning about building a legacy. They teach you about leveraging wealth and growth, suppose you already have, for building a successful legacy.
Step 4: Affiliate Marketing
This step is all about affiliate marketing. They touted it as the number one online business model in the world. Jeff will explain to you what affiliate marketing is, how to do it, its pros and cons, how to start affiliate marketing, and how to get money out of it.
Step 5: Ecommerce vs. Brick and Mortar
Jeff makes a comparison of the ecommerce and brick and mortar business models in this step. He tells you about the advantages of ecommerce over brick and mortar and why you should start one.
Step 6: Online Business
In this last step, you learn what it's required to build an online business. Some general kind of information is provided in this step.
They have also included some free bonuses in the course, such as a 1-to-1 meeting with a business advisor, Awesome life challenge, and membership of a Facebook community called Entre Nation. These bonuses are designed to push you further down the sales funnel.
And that's all you're going to get in this course. Part of the reason for not revealing the course content before buying it is that many people would not buy it if they already know what’s in this course.
I don’t think this type of general information will either equip you with a business skill or change your most important three aspects of life.
Price Of The Entre Blueprint:
- The price of the course is only $39, which I think is relatively cheaper but then you don't learn anything valuable in this course.
- They also provide you with a thirty days money-back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the course.
- Other than paying the price, you have to spend hours and hours watching the videos and following the advice. It is time which is more important than the $39.
Entre Nation Community:
As with all the other platforms, Entre Institute has also created a Facebook community for its members. It’s called Entre Nation. When you buy their blueprint course, you automatically become a member of this community. So, you don't have to pay extra money for that.
Entre Nation Elite:
The third product is Entre Nation Elite; it’s a members-only training group within Enre Nation, meaning it’s a community within a community. They promise to provide you training to create an elite-level business in this community. You also get access to a private video chat membership group.
Price of Entre Nation Elite:
- They have not revealed the price of this group's membership on their website, probably because they want to sell this only to people who have already bought their blueprint course.
- But I have learned from people who have taken the course that its price is $29 monthly or $175 yearly.
Entre Digital is the flagship product of the Entre Institute. It’s a training course where you learn about the three business models of online business from a business advisor through live mentoring. Basically, the advisor will teach you about affiliate marketing through paid ads. It has some value because the advisor suggests strategies according to your own situation.
Price Of The Entre Digital:
- This training's price is not revealed, so we don't exactly know what they charge for their flagship product. But expect it to be costly because they created this entire funnel to sell this product, a high-ticket item.
Jeff also provides 1-to-1 coaching for the people interested in increasing the growth of their businesses and who can pay top dollar for it.
Entre Inner Circle:
It is the last product of Entre Institute. Entre Inner Circle is an annual Mastermind & Coaching program for Entrepreneurs and Business Owners.
Price Of Entre Inner Circle:
- You will get shocked when you learn about this group's price, which is $29,997 yearly. I mean, I can't believe it.
Entre Institute – Affiliate Program:
They don't just teach you about affiliate marketing; they actually run an affiliate program. They call it “the highest paying affiliate program on the internet.”
I mean, seriously, you have to create an affiliate program to sell your course.
We don’t exactly know the details of this program.
I think the only way you can make money after buying any product of Entre Institute is to join this affiliate program and sell their course because otherwise, their courses and training are just a waste of time.
Entre Institute: Legit Or Just Another Scam?
- No, I wouldn't say that Entre Institute is a scam. You can say that they are not providing a good value for your money, but they're not a scam.
- I've no hate either for Jeff Lerner or Entre Institute, and I'm also not against selling self-help courses.
- I'm not comfortable mixing the skill training and self-help and calling it life-changing when actually you're not providing anything of substance to your customers.
Entre Institute is just like that. You do not learn any skill in this course. You do not adequately learn affiliate marketing, ecommerce, or online marketing. Their material of the course lacks substance and utility.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
How Easy Is It To Make Money With Entre Institute?
- If you have a good level of selling skill and you can convince people to buy their course, that's the only way you can make money with Entre Institute by joining their affiliate program.
- Other than that, their courses and training are just a waste of money and time. Why? Because they do not help you either in affiliate marketing or ecommerce. These business models are quite competitive, and you require a lot of investment, experience, and a high level of business skill to succeed in these areas.
Because of these and many other reasons, I don't think anyone can make good money just on the back of Entre Institute's courses and training.
No offense, but I also think that Jeff is not the right person to teach affiliate marketing through paid ads or ecommerce. You need specialized training for each of these skills to get any traction.
Do I Recommend Entre Institute?
No, for the love of God! Not in my wildest dreams. I don't recommend you go to this rabbit hole.
- You see the price of their entry course is not much. That's because they want your entry into their sales funnel. After that, they will ‘manage' you.
- Looking at the price, you're tempted to buy the course to see whether it can change your financial situation. But I advise you against it. You will waste a lot of your time, and their marketing tactics will make your exit hard while not providing any value at the same time.
- The business models they teach, such as affiliate marketing through paid ads and ecommerce, require a lot of investment to build any business.
That’s why it would not be a good decision to join Entre Institute. There are other productive ways to make money.
Is There An Easy Way To Make Money?
No need to lose hope. You CAN make good and consistent money online, and I'm going to tell you how.
- You see, I'm making 4-5 figures monthly income with the local lead generation method.
- I generate qualified leads for the local businesses, and they pay me heavy commissions for that. Local businesses are always hungry for new leads. If you can provide them that, you can also make great money for yourself.
- Facebook ads are the best and most effective way to generate leads.
If you’re not aware of creating, running, and managing Facebook ad campaigns, you should join Local Marketing Vault to learn this skill.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
It’s a Facebook ads and sales funnels program that teaches and trains you to attract qualified leads and make a local business profitable.
- With this program, you will earn 4-5 figure monthly income even when you are a beginner.
- It does not require you to be a pro marketer or tech expert to make the most out of this training. Even newbies are equally benefited from this program.
- It also provides you with built-in sales funnels, and you can implement them in your client's business to increase conversions.
- They also invite you to a private Facebook community of over 5000 super-helpful marketers.
By reading the Entre Institute review, you are now convinced that it's not the right platform. You need a credible and trusted source to get advanced and practical online business knowledge which only Local Marketing Vault can provide you. Join now!
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here