Everything you need to know about Ed Mylett Net Worth
Ed Mylett is an entrepreneur, motivational speaker, author, and influencer. He is one of the most famous social media influencers with millions of subscribers. He has improved his business consultancy skills for the people that follow him. Ed Mylett has an estimated net worth of $450 million as of 2021.
Early Life and Career
- Ed Mylett was born on 27th April 1971, in California, USA.
- Ed Mylett grew up in Diamond Bar, California. He was obsessed with baseball from a very young age.
- His passion for baseball drove him to play for a D1 college, where he was a three-time All-American and led to the NCAA on a stolen basis. He got injured during the game which made him unfit to play but if it wasn’t for that he would have pursued his career in baseball.
- He attended college and after graduating with a Communications Degree he joined an MLM company called World Financing Company. He struggled over there for quite some time but after that, he started to make his way up. He had given a part of his life and dedication to baseball due to which he earned a lot of income.
- The company he was working for knew that he was very special so they promoted him from business builder to CEO of Marketing.
- Then he became the Senior Executive chairman and then was promoted to the Chairman's Council. He was one of the wealthiest entrepreneurs by the time he was 40 years old, still, he didn’t want anyone to know of him.
- Mylett belonged to a dysfunctional family so he had a soft spot for people who went through the same thing as him. He had a perspective for working for these people.
- He was the advisor for these people but all he needed was money to complete his new venture.
- He started doing a few businesses and made some money out of them. His entrepreneurship developed and flourished.
- The money he got from that was used for the disadvantaged and was spent on them. He also spent as much time as he could with them.
- In recent years Ed has been active on social media like he belonged there. He has been getting what he deserved.
- He has published books, organic posts, and videos, he also has a gold-plated podcast, and last but not least he gives people speeches on how to Max out their life and use their abilities for the best, and only from that he is making millions of dollars.
- When he is not doing all this he is spending time with his family in his lake house which is worth millions or playing golf.
He has earned a lot of money in his lifetime and is a very generous person, he donates to several charities such as Make-A-Wish. One of his very famous phrases is “Respect is earned, Honesty is appreciated, Trust is gained and loyalty is returned.”
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here