Everything you need to know about Don Toliver Net Worth
Caleb Zackery who is professionally known as Don Toliver is a rapper, singer, and songwriter. He rose to fame when he released his first major-label mixtape, Donny Womack, back in August 2018. He also gained fame from the two songs that went viral on TikTok titled “No Idea” and “After Party”. He has been featured with many rappers in different songs like Travis Scott and Nav. He had an estimated net worth of $1 million dollars as of 2021.
Early Life and Career
- Don was born on June 12th, 1994. He is from Houston, Texas. When he was just a young kid his parents used to jam on songs of artists like Stevie Wonder and Marvin Gaye, even Justin Timberlake.
- He has been hooked to music ever since that day but he did not have any prior music experience before he released his first mixtape.
- His first mixtape was a collaboration with another artist. After that, he signed with Atlantic Records in 2018.
- Also in 2018, he released two more singles
In 2018 he started releasing songs along with their music videos he did not know that fame was right around the corner when he released a mixtape called Donny Womack. That release was a home run in his career and he rose to fame after that.
- Later that day Travis Scott also released his album AstroWorld and he was also featured on one song which is a big deal given that it was Travis Scott's album.
- Eminem also featured him on a song and said that he was very cool.
- Soon after getting featured in Travis’ song, it was later released that he had signed with his label Cactus Jack.
- Soon after he appeared in Astroworld he released and got featured in several songs under Cactus Jack records.
- In 2020 soon after the pandemic hit he announced his first debut album on social media and also mentioned the release date for which his fans were very excited.
- The album was released three days later and had appearances from many famous A-list rappers like Travis Scott for starters.
- He opened for The Weeknd on his Tour Called The After Hours tour.
- While he was working with Travis and his team in Hawaii they gave him a nickname Honolulu which he is very serious about and wants to take to another level. It was his first time living with Travis in the same space. According to him, he made some of the best songs of his career.
- In an interview recently he said that he wanted to work with Pharell Williams and bring the 2000s vibe back. He wants to move forward and also improvise old-school music in his work.
- He has other collaborations with Migos members, offset and Quavo, Sheck Wes, and Wiz Khalifa.
- He thinks that the reason he is famous today is because of Travis Scott and gives him all the credit for it.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here