Everything you need to know about DDG Net Worth
Darryl Dwayne Granverry Jr. aka DDG is a very famous rapper and a youtube influencer famous among many young teenagers. He is said to be a motivation for those who seek an escape through music. He has an estimated net worth of $1.6 million as of 2021. Here are some facts about him and how he has paved his way towards success.
Early Life and Career
- DDG was born on October 10th, 1997 in Pontiac, Michigan. Along with being born there, he was also raised there. This state is half an hour away from Detroit.
- When he was a very young boy his parents split up and although parents don't tend to pay attention to their children after they split up. His parents played a very vital role in his upbringing.
- He has four siblings, but his older brother was murdered when he was just 21 years old.
- Despite facing a very big tragedy DDG still managed to graduate as a valedictorian of his high school class. He was a very bright student loved by all his teachers and friends.
- After graduating from high school he got enrolled in the University of Michigan. However, he got off track and was more interested in impressing girls and partying rather than maintaining his grades.
- While he was doing that he was also working on expanding his youtube channel. Where he would later start to upload vlogs.
- Soon he was making $30,000 out of youtube ad revenue So he decided to quit college and move to LA to pursue his career.
Youtube and rapping career
Soon after moving to LA his youtube career fell off a cliff and then he started finding ways to earn a living. To try and make a living he started to upload more videos on youtube and made more channels in order to attract more audiences. But the situation still wasn't stable.
- He knew that he needed to do more and diversify in order to earn a living. He and his brother had always been into freestyling so the music was the next move. He began making diss tracks and the first one was directed towards Lil Yachty.
- He had nothing against him but in order to gain some popularity and fame, the diss track was aimed towards him.
- The diss track got more than ten million views and countless fire emojis.
- DDG considers Drake to be his only musical influence and inspiration.
- When he goes into the studio to make music he thinks that he will mix a little bit of Hennessy and lemonade to loosen up a little bit.
- The amount of money he earns he treats himself to a lot of luxuries and gifts. He got himself a very expensive Rolex, a BMW i8, and a G Wagon. In the middle of everything he spent $40,000 on but coin and lost it.
- While making content he makes sure that he is not glorifying bad behavior as he is an influencer and has an influence on many young teenagers.
- He spends many hours of the day replying to many messages and Instagram DMs he thinks it is important to interact with his fans.
- He says that there are two reasons why he is successful, one that he is consistent and the other that he believes in himself. He predicts that he will be the biggest artist in the world in the next 5 years.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here