Everything you need to know about 21 Savage Net Worth
Shéya Bin Abraham Joseph who is better known for his stage name 21 savage is a rapper, songwriter, entrepreneur, and record producer. He was born in London and has been present in the music industry since 2013. He has a net worth of $ 12 million as of 2020. Here are some facts about his life and how he paved his way to success.
Early Life and Career
- 21 Savage was born on 22nd October 1992 in London, England. He moved to Atlanta, Georgia with his mother when he was just 7 years old.
- He moved to the US with his mother who had an affair with a doctor. When he was in school he was caught on school grounds with a gun and has been banned from attending school since then. He was sent to a youth detention center. When his time over there was over he got out and did a semester of high school before calling it quits.
- 21 savage joined a gang through which he earned money. He began selling drugs and participating in robberies and theft. At 19 one of his partners was killed in a shootout and by the time he was 21 his best friend also died, 21 got shot as well and sustained multiple injuries.
- The 21 in his name signifies the previous street gang he was in “ 2100 street gang” and savage was picked up from Instagram.
- 21 wanted to become a pilot when he was young but life happened and he couldn’t pursue his dream although he had taken a solo flight from Miami to the Florida Keys. One day he plans on owning a private jet and flying it himself.
- 21’s debut studio album peaked at No 2 on the US billboard.
- Later that year he collaborated with Offset and Metro boomin for the album without warning. He made an appearance in Post Malone’s Rockstar which was nominated for 2 grammy awards.
- He is known for his trademark villainess monotone drawl.
- In early August, years 2016,2017,2018,2019, he hosted the drive which was called “Issa Back to School Drive” in his home neighborhood Atlanta. The drive gave free haircuts, hair supplies, hairstyles, and school uniforms.
- He created the 21 savage bank account campaign on the Ellen show on which he announced that he was donating $21000
- Four months later he donated to Atlanta's Continental Colony Elementary School to fund an anti-bullying campaign.
- In July 2020 he announced that he was launching a free online financial literacy training education program for kids and teenagers stuck at home during the Covid-19 pandemic. He said that “I feel like it is more important than ever for our next generation to give them the tools that they need to succeed in life.” This project is a partnership with the Atlanta Mayor.
- In 2019 it was reported that 21 was working on his debut film, Issa Movie
- 21 also worked on a Youtube series called the Year 2100
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here