The Commission Machine review offers you a chance at making 2,642.60$ daily by their affiliate secret weapon. Is this really possible or is it another scam? Read the review below to find out.
This review is my unbiased professional opinion. I am not affiliated in any way with The Commission Machine. I won’t get paid a single cent if you decide to register with them.
An Overview Of The Commission Machine Review
The Commission Machine is a set of affiliate marketing courses developed and distributed by Michael Cheney. Michael is a sound name in the field of affiliate marketing, and has valid credentials. But does that mean his course is legit? This is what we are going to find out.
- The Commission Machine, like many other online courses, gives exaggerated claims about how much money you can make with minimum effort. You’ve probably heard this statement one too many times. The Commission Machine says you can make a whopping 2,642$ daily and asks for 47$ as a one time upfront fee. They claim they have the secret to eternal riches and will let you in on it.
So is The Commission Machine really the best affiliate marketing course out there? Or is it another big scam? Read on below to find out.
What Is The Commission Machine
The Commission Machine doesn’t sound too different from many of the other online affiliate courses that I’ve reviewed earlier. They have a surprisingly unreal claim about the amount of money you make, that too with very little hard work. On their website they tell you that you can make about 2,462.60$ daily. If you calculate, that equals to about 964,549$ per year. This means that in about two years you can join the millionaires club.
- This course is designed by Michael Cheney, who is from the UK. I’ve checked out his credentials and they seem fine. I will discuss more about him down below in the review.
The course is a set of 8 modules, and each module has a video that you’ll need to see. The videos apparently educate you on affiliate marketing strategies and techniques to help you make loads of money.
- So, after making the initial 47$ payment, you get an email notification about a super secret money making technique. The email reads “You can copy and paste this technique to make money via email marketing”. The program states that you don’t need to be an expert for this method to work. Even total novices and newbies can learn and make money.
The program might seem attractive to many people as it completely shuns the email list. Personally, in my opinion I feel like they’re simply going to teach you to be an email spammer, by promoting this affiliate marketing course and making money.
- Michael Cheney provides you with a live demo of himself transferring 85,000$ from his Paypal to his bank, which is a great motivator for many people. It is a unique yet highly effective sales strategy, used to convince people about this program's money making potential.
How Does It Work?
The Commission Machine is an affiliate and email marketing course. As far as I know both are legit ways of making money. Michael teaches you how you can research and identify hot products, then create marketing strategies, and finally implement those strategies.
- Based on my experience with this course, the training isn’t something that can make a novice an affiliate marketing expert. The training is useful only for someone who has prior knowledge and experience with affiliate marketing.
The course starts by teaching you how to do effective online product research, and how to figure out if it is actually a hot product. I feel that more training should’ve been given at this stage because not many people are able to do this properly. Without good product research, everything else is just useless.
- Apart from the 8 modules, Michael also teaches you how to effectively develop and deliver a sales pitch. The courses go on to describe how to capture your customer’s interest, how to make affiliate commissions without using the list, to start a blog, and get visitor traffic from other websites such as Facebook.
Being an expert in affiliate marketing myself, I know how important it is to have good visitor traffic and good conversions on your website. However, with this course I felt that it falls short in this area. It gives a brief introduction but doesn’t go into much detail. This, ladies and gentlemen, is a big big issue.
- As with all other online affiliate marketing courses, this one too has pricey upsells. Michael gives you the option of several upsells but in my opinion it's not worth investing in those.
How Is The Commission Machine Course Structured?
The course has 8 main modules, and each module primarily includes a video for you to see. Apart from the video you get access to some links and reading which are supposed to aid your understanding of the course.
The course module breakdown is as follows:
Module 1: Getting Started
This module includes a three minute long video introducing you to this program and what you should expect to get out of it.
Module 2: Research
Module 2 introduces you to commission gold mines, as Michael states it. He teaches you about searching for hot, money making products on the internet. He describes it as a niche. The video is about 28 minutes long and by the end of it you’re expected to have become a master of product research on the internet.
Module 3: Angle
In this module, you’re going to watch a 24 minute long video that will explain to you what an angle is. In this area, an angle can be thought of as a perspective. Identifying the correct angle and deploying the right strategy will help you get more people to purchase using your affiliate link. This in turn will help you get positive results and more commissions.
Michael explains there are four angles to look out for:
- Product Angle
- Attribute Angle
- Personal Angle
- Money Angle
- As you watch the video, you’ll come across a part where Michael will read his self-written emails and explain the motive behind writing them. Thus, you’ll be better able to understand how to write emails using the angles he explained earlier. Michael will teach you how to find out the right intensives, how to use them effectively, and get the best results
Module 4: Providing Incentives
In order to drive people to sales, and to promote your lead conversions you have to give incentives. In this module, the 23 minute video is going to teach you just that. You have a good money making product, and you know how to target individuals using an angle. The next obvious step is definitely trying to convince them to purchase the product using your affiliate link.
- Michael teaches you about setting bonuses using scarcity. Similarly he talks about JVZoo, which allows you to give instant bonuses. There is one downside to using JVZoo and that is the bonuses offered are only for products that are present on JVZoo.
Module 5: Messages
This is a pretty lengthy module, about 46 minutes long. This is one of the most important aspects of the entire course. It is about communicating effectively with your target audience. Michael teaches you about writing the perfect message that will captivate your audience and help them to click on your affiliate link for purchases.
- I personally feel that this module is very useful, and the amount of information given is just about right. Michael gives you several examples regarding writing a perfect email and communications copy, that helps you stand out from the competition.
Module 6: Deploy
This seemingly intuitive module, being 28 minutes long, teaches you about deploying your commission machine. Michael teaches you how to sequence your emails, and to set the number of times you’d like to send it. Michael teaches you by showing you an already developed commission machine, so you’ll get to see how it works in real life.
Module 7: The No List Method
The main selling point of this course was the absence of a list while making money through affiliate marketing. This module, shorter than I expected, is about 13 minutes in length.
- Michael teaches you how to use Facebook groups to spread your affiliate links, and in this way you get a tremendous reach without using a list. Michael goes through this module rather quickly. Also, if you’re wondering, Facebook regularly updates its algorithm and this method isn’t as effective as it used to be about a decade ago.
Michael tells you to create a blog, to help you with your no list affiliate marketing strategy and to use SEO to promote it on the web.
- This module isn’t that great and it would’ve been better if Michael included more training here. I feel that people without a list are going to face a lot of difficulty getting affiliate commissions using this method.
Module 8: Advanced Ninja Tactics
In this 11 minutes long module, Michael teaches you how to make bonus pages for people who are buying through your affiliate links. He tells you several strategies such as sending product sales pages with bonus information, as well as information on how to redeem bonuses. He then goes on to describe how to include incentives and run a follow-up email campaign with your audience.
- If you are able to pull this off, I feel that you can make good money from affiliate marketing.
How Much Does It Cost?
The Commission Machine asks for an upfront investment of 47$ to access the 8 module training program. However, if you do a basic search on Google, you’ll come across sites that enable you to get this program for as low as 19.9$.
- There are several pricey upsells and my advice to you is to stay away from them.
How Easy Is It To Make Money With This System?
The course feels legit. The techniques mentioned here work well. However, to be able to make money, you need to have prior experience with email and affiliate marketing. If you are a total novice then it is going to be very difficult for you to make money. You might even experience financial losses.
- If you have experience, and you want to make money with this system you can. But remember that affiliate marketing is not a golden ticket to a life of riches. It takes a lot of hard work and twice as much patience. You have to test out several strategies and learn from your own experience. Also without an active community and a mentor to help you throughout the process, you will feel lost.
Is It A Scam?
The Commission Machine is not a scam.
- However, I feel that the claims made by Michael are over exaggerated. You cannot simply even imagine making this amount of money, no matter what you do.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Who Actually Owns The Commission Machine?
Michael Cheney is a famous affiliate marketer from the UK. He is particularly known for his amazing sales pitches and email marketing strategies. In 2006, he started his marketing career by creating a Google AdSense training course. This course helped him earn over 250,000$ in just 7 days.
- Michael describes his influence to be Ben Settle who is also an email marketer. Michael’s chief expertise is pitching and he has a reputation of overpromising in his sales pitches to get the sale made. Don’t let this fool you.
Michael has been in the internet business for a long time, and he knows what he is doing. The methods he describes are legit, but his claims are all wrong. Also, these methods require a ton of hard work and the money comes in late and slowly.
- If you want to know about a way that requires half the effort and helps you earn a 4-5 figure monthly income, then read about my experience with local lead generation below.
My Experience With Local Lead Generation
- I can say from my 15 years of experience with online marketing that the single best way of making a good monthly income is by local lead generation.
- Local lead generation basically means that you bring customers to local businesses in your area
- You can use a variety of platforms for driving traffic to them. I personally use Facebook and Facebook Ads.
- By helping local businesses, you are helping your local economy. In return, you get paid a handsome commission, totaling a 4-5 figure monthly income.
- I learned all about this from a PPC course by Local Marketing Vault.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Local Marketing Vault
Local Marketing Vault is a PPC learning course, that I’ve found to be absolutely amazing because of the following reasons:
- They have an active Facebook community of 5500+ members that provide guidance, tips, and critique when you need it.
- They use the latest industry practices and trends while teaching you everything about PPC and local lead generation
- The course utilizes a hands-on approach, thus making learning a very practical experience.
If you are interested in making money via local lead generation, then be sure to check out Local Marketing Vault.