Meet Lil Dicky. He’s a rapper and has an estimated net worth of around $11 million! Here are some fun facts about the man.
- His real name isn’t Lil Dicky…surprise! He was christened David Andrew Burd
- He was the class clown in school and actually got really good grades
- Speaking of grades, he graduated top of his class from the University of Richmond
- Once he was done with school, he moved to San Francisco and started working at a firm. Pretty soon, he started rapping and writing creative copy
- He’d previously written a ‘hip-hop’ history report back in grade school
- He’s majorly influenced by Hova and Nas
- He started out by rapping just to get some fame but ended up falling in love with the genre eventually
- His rap career came to a dead end and then was resurrected by a Kickstarter campaign. He used the funds to create music videos and went on tour. That’s how he went proper mainstream
- He’s now become known for being a relatable and accessible rapper
- He’s revealed that he’s… ‘little.’ Like five inches of little. But he hasn’t held back and has let the world know anyway!
A truly inspiring man who gives no shits about what the world thinks of him!
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here