This Fortune Builders review will answer all your questions about the premier real estate education and coaching platform. Is it a scam or not? Are the courses right for you? How much do Fortune Builders cost? Do I recommend it etc.?
The real estate industry is big. It's one of the biggest contributors to GDP. In 2018, it contributed about 13% of the GDP, equal to $2.7 trillion to the US economy. According to the National Association of Realtors, 6.76 million houses are sold in America in 2020, despite Covid. It shows that people are still inclined to buying property.
Lots and lots of people want to become a real estate agent or want to invest in real estate. There are already more than 2 million real estate agents in the US, and more are coming.
People regard real estate best industry to invest their money or to start a lucrative career. And in many cases, it's true, but not in all cases.
Seeing this demand, many real estate training platforms came into existence. Fortune Builders is one of them.
In this review, we dig out the features and under-the-carpet details of this platform.
But first, let me tell you why I’m writing this review.
Why Am I Writing Fortune Builders Review?
- First, because I love people helping out, and second, I created this website to provide my readers with the best money-making opportunities and save them from scams and time-wasters, money-sucker platforms, courses, programs, and schemes.
- You see, I'm a digital entrepreneur with over 15 years of experience. I have seen a lot of winters and summers in this field. I have had my fair share of scams also, and these scams taught me valuable lessons other than losing thousands of dollars and a lot of self-esteem.
- I want you to stay aware of the pitfalls in your financial journey. As they said, every shining thing is not gold.
Disclaimer: I’m not a promoter of Fortune Builders. This review is my unbiased and professional opinion. I'm not associated or affiliated with them in any way. I will get no benefit if you join this platform or don’t give a hoot. I just want to help you in deciding what’s best for you.
I have taken my time to research Fortune Builders. I have gone through their website, social media pages, reviews, community, events, etc. This review is the result of my hours of in-depth research.
Who Started Fortune Builders?
There are three founders of the Fortune Builders; Than Merrill, the CEO of the company; Paul Esajian, CFO of Fortune Builders; and Konrad Sopielnikow, COO.
Backstory Of The Fortune Builders:
According to the company's timeline, the founders of the Fortune Builders started their first residential real estate business with the name of CT Homes in 2004.
It was a huge success, and they flip their first property in the same year. Since then, they have also started their second commercial real estate investment business called Equity Street Capitol.
In 2006, they started the Fortune Builders, a real estate education and coaching platform from San Diego, California.
An Overview Of The Fortune Builders:
- They called themselves ‘the premier estate education company in the country.” It’s a real estate education and coaching platform, which offers many courses, training, and workshops.
- They claim to provide the best and most up-to-date real estate investing education.
- It’s no secret that Fortune Builders has become a trusted brand when it comes to coaching and investing education about real estate.
- But they do not come cheap. In fact, their courses contain hefty price tags, which I will reveal below.
- They offer multiple courses, seminars, and workshops. Mastery coaching is their flagship product.
- They have also written books. The most notable is “The E-Myth Real Estate Investor.” It was written in collaboration with the legendry E-Myth series writer Michael E. Gerber.
- Other than the founders, they have 29 coaches and experts to provide teaching and training. It's a massive list of experts keeping in view the competitor educational platforms.
- Their prime promise is to give you control of your financial future.
- There is no doubt that they have a considerable number of positive reviews over Google, Facebook, and Trustpilot. Over 80,000 people follow Fortune Builders on Facebook. Along with the number of other social media followers, they make a large community.
- The score of 9.8 on Trustpilot shows how much people trust them. It also shows the brand value of Fortune Builders.
Fortune Builders is a top-rated educational and coaching platform in the real estate industry. The founders of this platform are well-known real estate investors. They already started many successful real estate ventures, so their expertise and knowledge came from practical experience. They teach and train a diverse array of skills related to real estate.
What Can You Learn From This Platform?
- Honestly, everything about investing and more in real estate. Not only founders but the coaches are also very professional and well-known in their respective expertise.
- They use multiple educational and training methods to impart practical knowledge of real estate such as one to one training, courses, workshops, investing events, books, etc.
- They have multiple products for newbies to advance level professionals. Mastery coaching is their flagship product and the most expensive one also. It includes one-to-one mentoring, courses, support, live training sessions, live events, boot camps, etc.
- You can see the complete list of courses and training on their website.
No doubt, Fortune Builders is one of the best real estate education and training platforms out there. Anyone with deep pockets and have a passion for real estate can learn the most cutting-edge real estate strategies.
But the biggest headache is the hefty price tags attached with the courses and training.
How Much Does Fortune Builders Cost?
- Mastery coaching program all-in-one course's fee falls anywhere between $35000 to $45000. Now, that's a substantial amount, and most people can't pay that amount for a course, no matter how good.
- But you can also take separate courses with low fee such as:
- Marketing for deals $1197.00
- Rehabbing and maximizing profits $1197.00
- Wholesaling for quick cash $1,197.00
- Tax liens and tax deeds $397.00.
- Along with the money, you also have to spend hours of learning and then have to apply what you learn.
They are simply charging an arm and a leg to put it straight. Think about how many people can pay that amount of fees. You must also think about what you get in return for this heavy investment. Can you see any value in these courses?
Fortune Builders: Legit Or Just Another Scam?
- I should put it straight that Fortune Builders is NOT a scam.
- It has its pros and cons, but they are not scamming people.
- Their fees for the courses are huge, but they're also providing a top-notch real estate education. If you have that kind of money to pay Fortune Builders' fees, I'm sure you will get a lot of knowledge and skills by taking their courses.
- Founders of this platform are well-known and well-respected, which is not a feature of a scam. Scams usually have unknown or infamous creators who try to hide their identity.
I have seen a lot of positive reviews about Fortune Builders; also, their Trustpilot score is very high. They have a massive following on all social media platforms. This all concrete this fact that they are legit.
But the question arises it this platform useful also? And you would make a lot of money after taking their courses.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
How Easy Is It To Make Money With Fortune Builders Courses?
- The answer to this question can be different for different persons. It is entirely subjective.
- There is no doubt that they provide the latest and top-notch real estate knowledge and are at the top of their game. But they can't make money for you; you have to make it yourself.
- There is no guarantee that you will make a ton of money after completing the training and following the advice. It all depends on you.
It would be anything but easy for you to make quick and easy money in the real estate industry. Even after completing the training, you would require a lot of time, investment, and effort to make a kill in real estate.
To Whom I Recommend it?
- If you have already made up your mind to jump on the real estate bandwagon and have a sizable amount of cash and you are also searching for any premium coaching platform, I would recommend Fortune Builders to you.
- You see, it has successful founders, top-notch coaches, and useful tools which can make your learning process easy.
- But you have to invest a lot of money first in coaching and then in setting up your business, and you would require a lot of time to get a good return.
To Whom I Don’t Recommend It?
- Honestly, if you're not the one described above, then I don't recommend it to you.
- It required a lot of investment, time, effort, and connections to get ahead in the real estate industry.
- Competition is hard, and it has become a war of titans. In the presence of giant sharks, it is tough to get succeeded in this industry.
So, if you lack that amount of investment or are not fully committed to making your career in the real estate industry and just wanting to test the waters by taking any of the courses. I would say to you to stop where you are and don't dump your money and time on useless tasks.
Instead, put all your efforts into earning quick, legit, and consistent money.
The Easy And Legit Way To Make Good Money:
If you're feeling some sort of disappointment, then I would say that you can make good and consistent money by generating leads for local businesses like me.
- After testing many money-making methods, I have found local lead generation to be the most effective, easy, and surefire way of earning a tremendous amount of money.
- I'm using Facebook ads to generate leads for my clients, and they are more than happy.
I didn't know a thing about creating successful Facebook ads. Fortunately, I came across a Local Marketing Vault program, which taught me A-Z about creating ads for lead generation and know I'm making 4-5 figures monthly income.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
It’s an advanced Facebook ad, and sales funnel training program.
What Can You Expect After Joining Local Marketing Vault?
- You will be taught and guided A-Z about creating successful and converting Facebook Ads for lead generation.
- You would be provided with pre-built sales funnels, and you can implement them as they are to your client's business or tailor them according to your needs.
- It does not require you to be an expert marketer or computer science graduate to get the training's full benefits. Many people are making good money without any experience after joining this program.
- With the Local Marketing Vault, you can earn 4-5 figures in retainer fees monthly.
- It also provides you an opportunity to join an active private Facebook group of over 5000 digital marketers. The people in the group are very supportive and help each other to level up their marketing game.
If you are serious about having a successful career without investing a hell of money or without waiting for years to get positive results, then forget Fortune Builders and join Local Marketing Vault right now.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here