You are here because you are probably thinking of going into Amazon FBA business. And you want to find out whether or not the Amazing Selling Machine 11 can help you become a successful Amazon FBA seller.
This is exactly why I created this Amazing Selling Machine 11 review. In this article, I’m going to show you the key things you need to know about ASM so you can decide if this program is truly for you or not.
Now, let’s start with the basics:
What Is Amazing Selling Machine 11?
- Amazing Selling Machine 11 is an Amazon FBA course that trains you how to sell your products on Amazon. It contains straight-to-the-point lessons that walk you through the process of becoming a successful amazon seller. And possibly building your Amazon FBA business up to 7 figures.
- This course is the latest version in the series of updates that have been made to the course over the years. This particular version includes an 8-week online training session, a private mentorship program, a global community of sellers and a private resource vault. These resources are all designed to help you grow your Amazon FBA business from the ground up, whether you’re a newbie or you’ve been in the business for a while.
Is this course really worth all the hype? You are going to find out soon as I uncover the core details about the program.
But before then,
Who Created Amazon Selling Machine?
- ASM was co-founded by Jason Katzenback and Matt Clark in 2012. Jason is the CEO while Matt functions as the chairman. The duo are ecommerce giants who have successfully built multiple 7-8 figures businesses.
The course was presented by Rick Henderson and Mike McClary. There’s also a special appearance from Dan Ashburn. If anything, they all appear to be eloquent and effective tutors. Rick and Mike walk you through the required steps to set up your Amazon FBA business. All the tutors are real Amazon sellers.
How Does The Program Work?
The course is broken down into the following core segments:
- The 8-Week Training Course
- The ASM Mentorship Program
- The ASM private communicate
- The Private Resource Vault
Now, I’m going to give you a sneak peek into what each of these segments covers.
The 8-Week Training Course
The main training is divided into 8 modules that you’re expected to cover in eight weeks.
Module 0: Welcome Section
In this introductory module, you’re going to learn the basic things about the business, from how to create your Amazon seller account to how to sidestep common pitfalls identified with Amazon FBA business.
You’ll also learn how to navigate the ASM Dashboard where you find the course content, badges and Question and Answer section.
Module 1: Creating your product opportunity list
- This module teaches you how to differentiate products that sell well from the ones that don’t. You’ll learn seven features to look out for in a “red hot” product opportunity.
This module is very important as it treats the fundamental element you must understand to succeed as an Amazon seller: the product. The product you sell plays a big role in how successful you’d eventually become. If you want to make a killing from selling on Amazon, then you want to sell exclusively-sourced products with less competition and higher profit margin.
Module 2: Product Sourcing
- How do you ensure you’re sourcing your product from a good supplier? And how do you tell a top-quality product from a piece of garbage?
This module shows you the criteria to consider when selecting a product and the supplier. To make profits, you want to select products that are hot in demand that you can easily crush. You also want to partner with a unique, reliable and credible supplier.
Module 3: How to order your inventory and create your brand
In this module, you’re going to learn how to evaluate and order a product. It includes training on how to create a brand, and design your product packaging.
More important, Rich shows you how to set up your product listing in a way that would make Amazon approve it quickly without any hassle. This is a part you don’t want to miss in case you finally decide to enroll for this course.
Module 4: Building Your Brand Assets
This module walks you through the process of launching your business. It shows you how to create your website as well as your brand’s social media accounts where you promote your business. It also offers expert tips on how to build a subscriber list and generate product reviews.
Although the lesson in this module is quite useful. But it’s most suitable for beginners. It can be improved to take care of the needs of mid-level sellers. The current lesson, as it is, only covers the basics of social media. Social media is just one of the core elements you need to succeed in your business.
Module 5: Components of the Perfect Product Listing
You can considerably improve conversion rates by paying detailed attention to your product listing. In this module, Rich uncovers 8 components of a perfect product listing.
You’re going to learn how to:
- Research initial keywords
- Craft an attention-grabbing title
- Write a product description
- Create an engaging product listing, etc.
You’re also going to learn how to select the right images. And also create killer emails that convert.
Module 6: The Perfect Product Launch
- Understanding how to launch your product is very crucial to your success. In this module, you’ll learn how to do a proper launch. Mike elaborates the objectives of a launch. And how to plan and analyze data to optimize your launch.
He teaches you how to structure your campaign in order to generate higher conversion rates. You will also learn how to optimize your price as well as how you can maximize sales and minimize risks of dropping below top rank in case you run out of stock.
Module 7: Advanced Marketing And Traffic Tool
- This module covers the daily maintenance routines to keep your business running. They include checking your listing, content and email marketing to engage your subscribers. You’re going to learn how to improve your Amazon ads in order to keep drawing the right attention to your business.
Mike provides insights on how to draw up a to-do list for your daily business tasks. This can help you to delegate tasks to your team while you concentrate on the core aspects of business growth.
Module 8: Taking Your Business To The Next Level
- This module is designed to prepare you for a possible business expansion. You’re going to learn effective ways to manage your inventory. Also, Rich and Mike share insights on how you can launch more products. Scale your business along the way. And go international. They also emphasize the importance of running Facebook retargeting and Instagram marketing, and so on.
The ASM Mentorship Program
- The ASM mentorship program is a group of highly successful Amazon sellers serving as your mentors. These experts guide you through the process of building your business. They offer you expert advice on how to select and market your product as well as optimize your store.
Jason and Matt claim that the average mentor has achieved nearly $2 million in Amazon sales. You can apply the advice in this group to scale your business. However, you have to beware of forum posters who are not among the identified mentors.
The ASM private community
The community is made up of experienced sellers that can help you sidestep common challenges associated with selling on Amazon. The essence of this community is to keep every member motivated. The community is referred to as the “ultimate collection of brainpower.”
The Private Resource Vault
This private resource vault is a collection of tools and resources that Jason and Matt have personally used to build their businesses. This vault gives you access to supplier templates, product evaluation templates, contract deals of services like logistics, and transportation companies.
How much do you think the Amazon Selling Machine costs?
The Amazon Selling Machine 11 costs $5000 if you’re paying once. The cost can be broken into 6 payments of $997 for buyers who can’t afford a full up-front payment. That is, you pay $ 5 G’s or more (for installment buyers) in exchange for the 100+ training videos, community, mentorship program, and coaching calls.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Is the course worth the price?
Nope, I don’t think so.
Don’t get me wrong. I’m not saying that $5000 is too much to invest into a program that can turn your financial fortune around. But before you make such a huge financial commitment, you want to know if there’s guarantee for you to recoup your money. And make profit as fast as possible.
Also bear in mind that this isn’t the only investment you’re making. This is Amazon FBA business. It requires money. At least, you need additional $10K to invest in inventory, logistics, launching, promotion and all.
Also, having the money to throw around doesn’t necessarily guarantee success if you’re not selling the right products. There are lots of uncertainties.
Amazing Selling Machine 11: Is It A Scam?
To be honest, ASM isn’t a scam. Jason and Matt are legit. The duo have built successful businesses with Amazon FBA. And, there are people who claim to have scaled their businesses using the methods they teach.
Can you make money with ASM?
- Well, I wouldn’t say you can’t make money with the program. But it’s important to note that making money with Amazon FBA, generally, isn’t a piece of cake. It’s not as easy as you might have been made to believe.
The ocean of Amazon is deep. And it involves a lot of complexities that might get you discouraged along the line. Selecting the right product with a high profit margin can be challenging. Although Jason and Matt claim to have a proven strategy to help you select the best-selling products. But you should remember that what works for “A” may not work for “B”.
Do I recommend this program?
Agreed, ASM is a decent course and the course creators seem to be legit. However, I won’t recommend this course.
One, Amazon FBA business is a highly competitive one. The odds of making it there are quite low except you have a lot of money to throw around until you find a winning product.
Second, the program doesn’t have a unique strategy to help you beat the competition. They don’t seem to offer strategies that are any better than what you get in most similar but cheaper courses out there.
They ask you to use an xyz tool to research a particular product. Go to Alibaba to order the product. And then ship to Amazon. This approach is too basic. There are hundreds of other entry level sellers that are probably using that same strategy.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
What are the pros and cons of ASM?
Let’s consider the pros first:
- The course is put together by successful Amazon sellers. Jason and Matt have made fortune from selling on Amazon.
- The course is ideal for beginners who are interested in knowing how Amazon business works. Lots of concepts there are way too basic for mid-range sellers or professionals.
- The course is updated every year to reflect new development in the world of ecommerce business.
The cons include:
- Amazon FBA business is very expensive. Apart from spending $5 G’s on the course, it’s been estimated that you would be needing $10k to start off your business. You would need $2-3k on inventory, like $2k on business licensing and branding including cost on website creation, logo design, social media management, etc. You’d also spend on ongoing promotion using Facebook and Amazon ads. They may cost around $1.5k. You also need to invest in some research tools. Jungle Scout, for example, starts at $49/month.
- Amazon FBA business is a little complex. You’re going to be dealing with various individuals and companies. For example, you need to keep in touch with suppliers, logistics/transportation companies and so on. This might be a little tasking especially if you’re not used to handling physical products.
- The course doesn’t provide thorough and comprehensive training on how to run social media ads. Facebook advertising is one of the core marketing options that can help businesses scale. However, Rich and Mike don’t appear to demonstrate proficient knowledge in how to run successful ads. The only touch on the basics, leaving out the essential aspects of digital advertising to promote your business.
- Also, the course doesn’t provide enough detail on branding strategies you can adopt to help you business stand out.
Is There An Easier Option Out There To Make Money Fast?
Yes, there’s a better and easier business opportunity that can help you make 4-5 figures monthly.
I have spent tons of money on courses in the past and have been terribly burned. Luckily, I eventually found one that changed my life completely.
This business has helped me to build a 6-figure business with monthly income of 4-5 figures. I can work from any part of the world whether I’m on vacation with my family or hanging out with friends. The opportunity I’m talking about is called The Local Marketing Vault.
What’s The Local Marketing Vault?
The Local Marketing Vault is an easy to duplicate funnels and Facebook ads program that trains you how to build a profitable business by helping local companies to generate qualified leads. With The Local Marketing Vault, you can earn 4-5 figures in retainer fee monthly.
Lead generation is a highly profitable business. This is because businesses are always looking to acquire new customers. If you can show them that you can help them generate qualified leads, they’d be happy to pay you. With lead generation, you can earn consistent income online without having to deal with physical products.
LMV shows you tested, proven and easy-to-implement strategies to conveniently generate leads even if you have no prior knowledge of lead generation. You gain access to high-converting pre-built funnels.
LMV has a large community of experts that can help you jumpstart your business. Their private Facebook group is made up of almost 5,000 smart marketers you can partner with. Very supportive group of amazing people.
You should check out LMV if you’re really serious about making quick and consistent income online. To read what people who’ve succeeded with the Local Marketing Vault are saying, click HERE.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids! Trying to survive!
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2023 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here