To some of us, getting results out of a PPC campaign comes as second nature – but most of us are left confused and stuck with what we are trying to achieve. So what’s the big secret behind successful Pay Per Click campaigns?
To start off, a bit of training, hard work, and a lot of common sense. Here are some very useful tips to help improve the performance of your PPC campaigns. In the end, I have even included a course that may change your life (and your business). So read this carefully because you’re about to find out stuff that no one wants to tell you for free.
Start By Choosing a Platform
- The first step for any PPC campaign is to pick the right platform. Google Ads is perhaps the best when it comes to this kind of digital marketing, but it may not be well suited for all businesses. So you have to know which platform will serve your business well.
For example, if you are a digital artist, wouldn’t it be better to market yourself on platforms such as Instagram and Pinterest rather than depending on Google Ads that don’t really do well when it comes to photography and art?
- Discover which platform is good for you and pick from Facebook Ads, Twitter Ads, Google Ads, and Instagram Ads.
Select the Kind of Ad To Run
- Each platform has many different kinds of ads you can run. Every ad has a different specification and will help you send a message to your audience differently. For example, Facebook allows you to display both image ads and as well as video ads.
You can pick from Display ads, Search ads, App ads, and Video ads. Pick the type that works best for your campaign and business.
Customize Your Target Audience
- Now, this is the hardest part of any PPC campaign after the budgeting. You’ll really need to know your target audience if you want your ads to perform well. The amount of customization each paid ads platform provides today is insane!
You can customize your audience by their interests, location, age, sex, education, work experience, profession, and a lot more. To be able to send the ad to the right people, you will really have to put in some effort to find out who is the best audience for your product and service.
- This is hard work and time consuming, so be prepared to spend multiple hours and days figuring this out. Don’t worry, with time, and a bit of help with the PPC course I have included at the end of this post, you’ll be picking an audience within the fraction of the time mentioned above.
- The three tips above will set you in the right direction for successful PPC advertising. But unfortunately, Pay Per Click is a vast advertising method that has many stages and methods to master. I cannot include all of these here but I can ensure you that if you read my Local Marketing Vault Review, you’ll find something that can help you master the art of running highly successful PPC campaigns.
Local Marketing Vault (LMV) covers the ABCs and the XYZs of PPC advertising. You’ll learn about budgeting your campaigns, organizing ad groups, designing good landing pages, and a lot more.
If you’re ready to equip yourself with the right weapons to turn the tide in your favor with PPC, then go and read the review above and decide whether you should invest in the course and change your life, or wait and watch while others get far ahead of you.
CEO/Jack of all trades master of none! The Daily SEM
Father of 4 awesome kids and husband to 1 awesome wife.
Don't get bogged down by the bells and whistles out there.
His #1 online business pick for 2020 and beyond to grow your own 6/7-figure business getting results now for clients vs later. Learn more here