Let me get this straight that this review of Joshua Osborne’s Bad Ass Marketers Course is 100% unbiased, honest, and impartial analysis of this lead generation course. I'm not associated with Joshua Osborne in any way.
The reason for putting this together in the first place is that if you do a Google search about Joshua Osborne’s Bad Ass Marketers Course reviews, you will only find the branded/paid reviews of this course on the first page. On Reddit, a user was complaining about this very fact.
This may be the first impartial and honest review of this course.
Joshua Osborne’s Bad Ass Marketers (BAM) course is a lead generation course. It teaches you everything about creating digital real estate and then renting it to businesses, mostly local. Joshua makes tall claims about this course, such as it is the last online business system you are ever going to need. In this review, we would test his claims and evaluate if there is any truth to them.
Lead generation business is indeed booming. Its demand is growing rapidly. But the fact is that competition has also increased with the demand, and now it has become very tough and requires a high level of various skills to generate leads. According to HubSpot's report, 61% of marketers said that lead generation is their biggest challenge. So, it’s not a walk in the park to start earning from the start, as Joshua claims in his course.
Before diving deep into the review, I want to tell you why I’m writing this review.
Why Am I Writing This Joshua Osborne BAM Review?
- A user going with the name of u/DEFOneOut posted about the BAM course on Reddit, “I’m considering taking it (it’s a lead-gen course), but most of the reviews I can find online are branded under the course name itself, so they don’t appear to be independent/unbiased” This is my number 1 reason for writing this review; to provide an independent and impartial opinion about this course so that people can make a well-thought out decision.
- The other thing is that I have 15 years of experience in online marketing. I started my career in 2006 by taking different courses about online earning and following various gurus. Most of these courses proved to be scams. I have burned thousands of dollars on online courses and wasted countless hours. I lacked proper guidance. After getting successful in local lead generation and making 4-5 figures monthly income, I owe it to myself to advise people to stay away from scams and recommend only legit and useful courses, programs, websites, apps, etc.
Disclaimer: This review is my 100% honest and unbiased, professional opinion. I'm not associated with Joshua Osborne in any way. I will get no benefit if you take this course or not. My only purpose is to guide you to make a prudent choice and save you from scams.
Let's start with an overview of this course.
A Comprehensive Overview Of Joshua Osborne Bad Ass Marketers (BAM) Course:
- It’s a lead generation course. You learn how to launch a lead generation business and first create digital real estate and then rent it to local businesses.
- You will also learn how to launch your digital marketing agency and grow it to a whopping 7 figures revenue.
- By taking the course, you become eligible to join a private Facebook group.
- You are provided with free pre-built templates for email marketing, social media, and LinkedIn connections outreach.
- For taking the course, you've to sign up for a phone call. On the call with any team member, you can ask any questions about the course content, price, etc. You are asked to pay the full fee before sharing your course’s login information with you.
- The course price is not revealed, but I've some details that I will share below.
- The duration of the course is also unknown.
Joshua Osborne makes tall claims about the effectiveness of the course. He calls it the online business system and also the best one. He also says that it’s exactly how he went from making $42,000 a year by moving boxes to earning $42,000 a month on autopilot.
I know that lead generation is the best online earning method, but I would say it’s hardly anything but autopilot. First, you need practical and professional knowledge and a high level of skills, and then a lot of time, effort, and investment to start getting positive lead generation results.
So I’m not comfortable with the tall claims of Joshua Osborne.
They promise a large number of skills which you will learn in this Bad Ass Marketers Course.
What Can You Learn From This Course?
They advertise a laundry list of skills that you're going to learn. Let's go through them one by one.
Web Development & Web Design:
- They teach the basics of web development and web design. You learn how to create your site on WordPress or any other content management system. This becomes especially important when selling ad space. Knowing the basics of web design makes it handy to choose the right place for putting your ads not to damage the user experience while also performing well.
- Knowing these basics enables you to create a site structure that makes navigation easy for both users and Google crawlers. So, while enhancing user experience, it also facilitates indexation.
Search Engine Optimization:
- If your site cannot be found on at least the first two pages of Google for the relevant search terms, it means it does not exist. SEO is that important.
- But it becomes more critical when it comes to lead generation websites. Because users hardly go beyond the first two pages of Google. And without attracting a significant amount of traffic, no lead generation website can stay alive.
- Joshua Osborne's Bad Ass Marketers course promises to teach you about search, off-page SEO, and on-page SEO.
- Ranking your website is the most crucial aspect of a lead generation business.
Google Map Pack:
- If you're creating a local lead generation website, then ranking in Google Maps is equally or more important. If you put ‘restaurants near me' in the search box, you will see that the Google Map pack appears at the top of results with top restaurants' listings, which means that Google Map is more important for local businesses.
- These results came according to your GPS location, and proximity is a significant factor in it.
- You have to know how to optimize Google Maps to get ranked in local searches. BAM course teaches you all about Google Maps, such as creating your listing, what information to put in it, how to optimize it, etc.
- There are two ways to rank your website; one is SEO, and the other is Google Ads.
- Through SEO, you get organic traffic, and through Google ads, you receive paid traffic. These ads appear on almost every search results page above the organic results.
- But the competition is hard to be accepted for Google Ads. You need investment to spend on Google ads, and you also need skills to create your ad in a way that will bring positive results; otherwise, your investment in ads goes down the drain. The skill of creating and managing Google ads is also included in this course.
Below I can show you a program where you get the client to pay for the ads first, so you are not wasting and testing with your own money!
- Most marketers, who do lead generation, including me, use Facebook ads to generate leads. It's the best and most cost-effective way to target and acquire qualified leads for local businesses. Everyone knows that, which has made it quite competitive.
- As simple as it might seem, creating successful Facebook ads, managing ad campaigns, and achieving the best ROI is not a child's play. If you don't know how to create a Facebook ad that resonates with your target audience, you are certainly wasting your money.
- You learn this skill also in the BAM course.
Sales Strategies And Customer Retention:
- This course also promises to teach you the proven and latest sales strategies and techniques to sell your services as a lead generation expert and a digital marketer. It also teaches you how to retain your clients.
Launching A Business And Growing Your Agency:
- This course promises to teach you how to launch a lead generation business and grow your digital marketing agency to 7 figures.
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
How Much Does It Cost To Join Joshua Osborne’s Bad Ass Marketers Course? 5-7K?
- Here comes the point where things get a little shady. It's apparent that they made a conscious effort to hide the price of the course. They did not reveal it on the course's website.
- Surprisingly, all the supposedly branded/paid reviews you see on the first page of Google do not mention the course's price. In fact, some reviews say it is only the right of Joshua Osborne to reveal the price, which makes these reviews nothing more than advertisements for the course.
- One Reddit user called the course's team and asked for the price, and they replied it's $7K. When he objected that it's too high a price, they lowered it to $5K.
Anyway, the price of the course is so high that you can start your own lead generation business in that much amount, which puts across the question: whether it's a scam?
Joshua Osborne’s Bad Ass Marketers Course: Legit Or A Scam?
- Though I do not buy the tall claims Joshua Osborne made, and also there are some things which I don't like about this course, such as the way they are selling it, but I don’t think it’s a scam.
- We know who Joshua Osborne is; he's legit, and he’s not going anywhere after taking your money. He’s certainly going to give you some value for your money.
- Though the course creator and his team should be more upfront about the pricing, duration, content, and the value they will provide to the course-takers.
Now that we have cleared the air about this course not being a scam, the next question is: is it useful? And are you going to get a good return on your money and will be able to make money from the start as they claim?
How Easy Is It To Make Money With Joshua Osborne’s Course?
- I have 15 years' experience in online marketing, and I'm generating leads for quite some time for my customers. I would say it's anything but easy.
- Growing your agency to 7 figures or earning thousands of dollars of passive income through owning and renting digital real estate requires a high level of skills, investment, and time. It's not going to happen for beginners in the start.
- No matter what they will teach you in this course, what marketing ‘secrets' they're going to reveal, understanding them first and then applying them practically will take a lot of time and money.
So you're not going to make money easily with this course. The people who are claiming in their ‘independent/impartial' reviews that they made a specific amount of money during their first week, are not telling the truth.
Though this course is not a scam, the question arises, is it useful as well? And should I recommend it to you?
Learn more about my #1 recommendation to grow an online business here.
Do I Recommend This Bad Ass Marketers Course?
- No, I do not recommend this course for learning lead generation, and there are a bunch of fair reasons for it, such as:
- They are not upfront about the price of the course and change it from person to person. From the facts, I gather that it's a very expensive course.
- The tactics they use to market this course are misleading, to say the least, such as asking people or paying them to write fake reviews, as you can see on the first page of Google if you put ‘Joshua Osborne course’ in the search box.
- They included a lot of content in the course, and some of the content, such as web development and web design, is not directly related to lead generation, which made it quite cumbersome. Also, learning SEO from an expert would be more beneficial than this course.
- I have not yet come across a real person who took the course and earned money. So, I don’t think it’s that useful and justify its hefty price.
I do not recommend this course for lead generation, and I don't think it provides good value for your money.
Is There A Better Course/Program To Earn Money?
- I'm generating leads for local businesses for years, making 4-5 figures income monthly.
- I generate leads using Facebook Ads and Google Ads
I know that creating successful Facebook ads is not easy. You require marketing and copywriting knowledge and skills. You have to learn this skill as I've learned it. The best resource available online for learning lead generation through Facebook ads is the Local Marketing Vault.
What Is Local Marketing Vault?
- It’s a Facebook ad and sales funnels training program. It teaches you the practical and professional skills of creating successful Facebook ads. You learn the strategies and techniques which are proven to be effective in 2020.
- You do not require years of experience or a technology expert to earn money using this program. Even the beginners and just-starters are making a reasonable income and it is results now versus later as with the BAM Course.
- You are provided with pre-built sales funnel templates, and you can implement them to your client's business.
- You also become a member of a Facebook community of over 5500 digital marketers. Being an active member, you can take the full benefit of it.
If you’re serious about starting the lead generation business and don’t want to waste money on useless things, courses, and programs, then my honest advice for you is to join Local Marketing Vault at the first chance.